Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another Story

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeak

Zeak

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2008, 19:27

'Ello dudes and dudettes!

Today while on the buss I started to write another short story and it kinda became a sequal.. So I decided that I would continue writting on this story in small parts.. and put it up here as a bit of a collection.. Hope you guys will enjoy it. The current part is still under work as my friends kept bugging me xD... For those who are yet to read the first part it's on the forums under another topic...

Hope you'll enjoy them ^^
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitimeTue 08 Apr 2008, 19:48

post it! Very Happy! Me leik you'r story's Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Zeak

Zeak

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 18:05

The first part is here...

would be awesome with ratings ^_^

Rain.

He walked trough the little park in the apartment block. The rain fell down on him. His cloths, soaked, his body, Ice cold. In a faint attempt to keep his hands warm he kept them deep within his jacket pockets. The wind blew hard and cold at his side, his head hurting by the constant cold. He would have tried to get into one of the apartment buildings but they were locked now. All the trees were without leaves aswell. There was no cover from the wind or the rain. Pain in his arm, he couldn’t feel anything in it. The small cloth that covered the wound was wet and soaked in blood.

Too much…

Flapping wings. A bird.

He continued walking, his concentrated on feeling for it. Yes… it was there. A small warmth. His fingers, still numb.

He fell… He couldn’t take it anymore.

He lied there, at a base of a tree.

Wet

Wounded

Broken

“Forgive me” he thought before embracing the cold, embracing what would come with it.

Giving up…

Embracing death.

The rain stopped…

A friendly presence.

Last edited by Zeak on Fri 26 Mar 2010, 17:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeak

Zeak

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 18:08

The (2 sec) short wait is over!!
Here is the second part on the epic tale of bananas and things without names!

Warmth…

He slowly opened his eyes and checked his surroundings.

A small room with a simple rug under the bed which he lies upon and a chair next to the bed, a fairly simple room.

Where was he..?

He tried to remember how he got there in the first place… All he could remember was passing out in the woods because of the wo… He quickly checked his arm. The wound was covered.

He looked into the other corner of the room and saw the small fire and a shady figure in front of it. The figure turned around and walked over to the boy.

As the figure walked over, the boy’s mind was racing. Was he captured? Was he going to be killed?

Fear…

He tried to get up to defend himself… He could not allow himself to be captured… But he couldn’t move… His body was not able to move…

The figure now stood just beside the bed and reached out its hand…

The boy was terrified until the figure finally put his hand on his forehead and said

“The fever has gone down, but you shouldn’t move” before sitting down next to him…

“Don’t worry, John… You are safe… Just focus on resting…” The figure said

As those words were heard, the shady figures smile was visible… and the boy fell back into sleep, knowing that he, and “it” was safe…
Back to top Go down
Zeak

Zeak

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2008, 18:17

This is what I've managed do thus far...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Story   Another Story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Story
Page 1 of 1