Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ferbian

the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Empty
PostSubject: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 22:31

ooc: this is gonna work pretty much like rashkaa and portilia's story.. thats atleast how morador wanted it.. please excuse me if it turns out a bit.. bad to work with or weird to read.. its my first try ever

ic:

Ferbian found himself around tirisfal glades, he had spend quite some time gathering ingrediences for his revenge.

He looked into his bags and mumbled "lizard scale, murloc eyes, spider venom, troll sweat...." he thought by himself "yep, all there, all but the blood elf blood and my own infected blood"

He ventured towards Silvermoon, his anger was growing inside of him, but a slight feeling of happiness grew too.. he would finally have his revenge.

a slight moment of blackout went through Ferbians mind, and he found himself infront of his goal, the fountain of Silvermoon city, all he needed was to find this young.. vergin.. innocent.. helpless blood elf priestess, get a single drop of blood.. and it'd all be ready..

he stood over looking down on the fountain, and began to laugh maniacly at the situation, untill a slight cough interupted him, he turned only to be met by what he did not expect.. morador.
Back to top Go down
Morador

Morador

PostSubject: Morador   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 20:40

Morador were walking around in silvermoon trying to find Synys.
"Ah where could she have gone? I only looked away for a second, That woman is go na drive me insane one of these days."

Wile he was Looking around for Synys he suddenly spotted a forsaken standing by the great fountain laughing for some reason. Morador took a closer look and reconiced the Forsaken to be a Quill member.

Ferbian if he remembered correctly.
Morador walked up to the Forsaken and asked him.

"Whats so funny Ferbian?"
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 20:46

Ferbian looked down at morador, smiling slightly "oh its just.. well, im going to get my revenge today.. you see.. this fountain is the key to my corruption of the blood elfs"

Ferbian got a serious look on his face and mumbled "all i need now is blood from a innocent blood elf priestess"

Ferbian looked around, and turned around, he heard morador saying something, but he didn't quite catch it, but continued to mix the ingrediences for the elixir, laughing maniacly once again and turned again to morador

"anyways.. what are you doing here morador?" ferbian looked at him serious, but with a slight concerned look
Back to top Go down
Morador

Morador

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 21:08

Morador looked down on Ferbian and said with a serius
tone "Walk with me...."
Morador took Ferbian to his house in Silvermoon.

Ones they arrived Ferbian looked around the room and said.
"You need some serious redecoration."
Morador looked around him and awnsered. " well it got a roof and four walls that is enuf for me.

But i didn't come here to show you my room. I want to know why do you hate us Bloodelves so much?
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 20:47

Ferbian looked at morador with a look like he was unable to take morador serious

"you're kidding right? i hate the blood elves because i let my life saving your silly pond of a corrupted sunwell, and for what? getting turned into this? i'd rather have stayed dead.. now i have to live with all my worries that i'll never see my family again.. thanks to the likes of you!!"

Morador looked at Ferbian with a serious look in his eyes and said

"is that it? thats why you're hating us? i don't know if i should pity you or slap you right now"

Ferbian nodded and smiled slightly

"now.. you got anything else to preach about or can i get on with my corruption" Ferbian said annoyed and began tapping his foot
Back to top Go down
Morador

Morador

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 12:12

Morador looked at Ferbian and laughed a little and said.

" Grow up! People die thats how it is stop pitty yourself and just move on.
You think your the only one who suffered? By your logic i should hate you... After all your the one who failed to keep the undead's away from silvermoon and there by being the cause of so much pain...

Both our people failed that day and there's no reason to carry a grudge about it..."

Morador looked down on the floor and thought of his past for a few second's. He then looked up at Fernian with a serious look on his face.

" Trust me revenge will bring you nothing but emtyness and pain, put it aside and forget about it wile you still can..."

Last edited by on Fri 08 Feb 2008, 16:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan 2008, 12:19

Ferbian stood a second.

"what about hope?"

Ferbian looked at morador seriously, awaiting his answer, but Morador just looked confused at Ferbian

"yes.. hope.. with this corruption i might be able to.. for just a while.. lend the powers of some of the strong blood elves and perhaps..restore my life?.. i know it sounds silly but its doable!"

Ferbian stood for a second, silent again..
Back to top Go down
Morador

Morador

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitimeFri 08 Feb 2008, 16:21

"And what would the cost be? How meny most suffer for you to restore your life? If we could simply restore all Forsaken without any cost don't you think we would have done it long ago?..."

Morador looked at Ferbian and slightly smiled over how the "experienced" Magician could be so foolish. However the smile soon disapeared and he began to talk agine.

"And even if you do get your life back? then what!? you gona return to your life after so meny years? you belive your family would welcome you back with open arms? Not to mention what how the Alliance would react...
Just face fact...Your life is gone and theres nothing you can do to get it back."

Morador walked towards Ferbian and lowered his voice and said.

"Just forget about your life. You have been given a secound chanse and you would be wise to use it as well as you can."

Morador then pulled a dagger from his robe and handed it to Ferbian.

"But if you can't do that and if you realy would prefer death... Don't let me stop you. Eather way its not up to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian   the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the blood elf hatred and redemption of Ferbian
Page 1 of 1