Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Blood Knights, who's blood?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cathleen

PostSubject: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Mon 04 Feb 2008, 14:39

This is an entry of Cathleens diary.

Blood Knights, Who's blood?

I recieved a letter yesterday, Agali sent it to me, it explained that Tyranion was alive, i couldn't believe it, i cried of happiness. I remembered my mistake last time, when Lokkir was hurt and needed me by his side. Damn Blood Knights ordered me to stay, i should have defied them then. I couldn't let the same happen to Tyr, abandoning him in the time of need.

This morning i left silvermoon on my own, it was the first time i had been alone in the world. Im just glad my parents could teleport me so close to the dark portal. I got through the portal, the land i saw was not what i expected.
The land was torn asunder, fire springing from the ground, demons walking and patrolling everywhere. Brave Orcs fighting to deny the Legion acess to the portal. I spoke to the flight master there and he understood my concern. He lend me a Wyvern to ride to Thrallmar, flying in such a land is terrifing, the threat of being shot is unbareable. Finally i landed in Thrallmar, i couldn't wait to see Tyranion again, so long time since i had seen him.
Tyranion was lying in the inn, injured as the letter said, i couldn't believe my eyes, he was acturally alive after so long with no letters not a single word. I stepped forward and awoke him, expecting to see him smile again.

However i was not that lucky, he called me a traitor, for abandoning in the hour of need. He sent me away, and nothing i said changed his mind. I can't believe how he can think such about me, i tried to find him, i really did, but without luck untill now.

The journey home was hard, i couldn't stop crying, Tyranion hated me! I don't remember much of the return trip as i was thinking of Tyranion and the Blood Knights orders of not visiting him, or Lokkir for that matter. How could i be so stupid, why did i even leave? The blood knights will keep me awake, training for weeks... i thought.

When i returned home i was heart broken, Tyranon hated me, and the order would propably punish me for leaving Silvermoon City. I returned home, i needed to see my family before i went to see the blood knights.
But when i got to my room i saw something that made me terrified and scared. Lokkirs letters was gone, only some ash remained, a letter from the blood knights was lying next to it. I read the letter, i was to go to the blood knights headquarter immediatly. I went over there straight away, not to bring further troubles on myself.

They was expecting me.
When i entered i was siezed, 2 initiates grapped me and let me to my superior. He looked at me coldly, i saw no Sin'Dorei in him, he wasn't elf.
"Loving an exile of the Sin'Dorei are we? Betraying the order of blood knights are we? Breaking oaths are we?!" He yelled at me, his cold hard words still lingeres in my memory.

I can still feel the whips on my skin, i can still feel my flesh bieng torn apart by the lashes, the pain was unbareable. They called me traitor, just like Tyranion did.

Im not a traitor, Im not...

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Mon 04 Feb 2008, 15:03

Damn those letters, Damn them! And Damn the high commanders! Both for mine and Cathleens sake!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andromus

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Mon 04 Feb 2008, 20:37

Those damn Blood Knights... so sad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Mon 04 Feb 2008, 20:56

nice story.. just don't get the whole traitor thing.. *confused*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sharpeyes

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Mon 04 Feb 2008, 21:19

Pft...Portals...So damn expensive even Cathleen needs he parents to buy her one!

Awesome story though

*Is now shamefully imagining a used portal salesman with lots of portals out on the portal lot, trying to sell crappy second hand portals*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Tue 05 Feb 2008, 01:46

Ferbian, the first line tells you what you need to know Smile
It's an entry in her diary, there is more to the story that she didn't need to write doen, plus it wouldn't be fun to explain it all, would it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   Tue 05 Feb 2008, 12:51

sure it would.. i hate mysteries tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Knights, who's blood?   

Back to top Go down

Blood Knights, who's blood?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1