Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP for dummies

Go down 
+10
Rashkaa
Orktush
Kim'Jael
Caleb
Takmari
Andromus
Uddersbane
Shagonar
Ferbian
Morador
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Luthian

Luthian

PvP for dummies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP for dummies   PvP for dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2008, 17:26

Morador wrote:
anyone got some tips vs hunters i have a real problem with them and feel kinda bad about it sens locks are aperently sepuse to own them

Bst thing to do against a hunter is get up close and stay there. As a mage I use frost nova, cone of cold etc, so I'd suggest Curse of Exhaustion. Drop a full stack of dots on them and keep them up. If you're affliction (my favourite), your nightfall procs should be enough, combined with the dots, to take the hunter down. Basically, spam instant abilities, heck, even melee them to death! You could draintank them too I suppose, but above all, get up close and personal with your hunter enemy.
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: PvP for dummies   PvP for dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2008, 15:38

Thanks to our training with Morador, i am learning how to deal with warlocks.
Now a frost mage would be really good to train with, since i am having much 
trouble with them. Any volunteers?
Back to top Go down
Orktush

Orktush

PostSubject: Re: PvP for dummies   PvP for dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2008, 21:01

powerlevel a druid on stormreaver and sure bovinus Wink but here's a hint,shapeshift out FN and slow as much as possible. Also open with the cat stunn attack so the mage will blink out and then switch to bear and charge/bash him. The mage used blink and is prob forced to iceblock. And there you go! mage wasted cooldown Smile
Back to top Go down
Morghien

Morghien

PostSubject: Re: PvP for dummies   PvP for dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan 2008, 17:50

This post is for Luthian. The PvP build for mages is one of two, depending on your style and sneakyness.

this build is for when you just jump around, tossing instants around since you know/are used to not getting a frostbolt of at all. This is the usual icelance/Frostnova spam

This build is for when you are used to sneak around, not being targeted, and pump out frostbolts.

Both of the specs relies partly on the Waterelemental

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP for dummies   PvP for dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP for dummies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Off-topic-
Jump to: