Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lokkir in Tanaris

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokkir

Lokkir

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 12:11

Argh, the sand where blistering hot towards the bare skin. It burned, all over him, the sun gazed down on his burned body form above. Stupid dragons, why did they attack? Damn them all, and damn the sun that persecuted him for being out in the desert daytime. He had gone there to
do a heroic deed and all he got was attacked by ignorant beasts.

“Lokkir, what are you going to do, she wont come and tell you to walk this time, she wont return. Get on your feet and walk it off.” He said to himself. He tried to arise *Crack*

“Aargh! Well Lokkir, your legs broken, crawl.” He said.
And he stared to crawl, slowly over the burning sands, it got in every where, in every wound on his body, every place where the dragons fire had burned his flesh.

”Lokkir, why did you do this? Why did you seek to change the past? You are miserable a weakling with the courage of a rabbit.” He said to himself. “Any why am I talking to myself, well no one else around so I guess it don’t matter. So just keep crawling or the vultures will eat you.”

“Why did you send her away? Why did you do that, honestly you needed her support for those times when Cathleen isn’t at your side. How will now keep you sane in your loneliness? You on your own with the world ahead, riding into the wilderness just to get attacked by dragons.”

He was sweating and the sun started to set in the horizon, and yet there was no sign of anything but the wildlife and the burning sands. Yet there was a sweet smell in the air. “Lokkir, do you feel that? That smell, that sweet sweet smell? Trolls Lokkir, they are sacrificing blood to their dark gods. And do you see that? Mountains. Head over them and you should be safer, perhaps some one will find you when you enter the land of Thousand needles.”

He crawled closer to the mountains, and in the cold of night he slept in the shadow of the mountain. When he awoke he continued to climb. And by mid day he hadn’t got more than another hundred meters.

Three days passed, and the thirst where unbearable and the hunger, the pain and the guilt. What had he done? Attacking the bronze dragon flight, the keepers of time. “Lokkir you fool, you are truly a masterful jester, your deeds will amuse those who hear of it in the past, but I guess I don’t have the heart to write about this. Now, go back to your Brothers of war, have your leg healed yet? Well of course it haven’t, three days hu? Well time pass slowly when you are alone.” He said.

Then he heard a voice, at first just a mumbling, then it grew louder. He crawled closer, a Tauren was walking on the road, better take the chance now when he had it.

“Tauren!” he tried to yell, but all that came from his mouth was a hissing whisper. He tried again with the same result. Then, the last time he gathered what strength he had left in his lounges and yelled and this time it came a yell from his lips and not any whisper. The Tauren was surprised by what he saw, a scorched elf covered in sand and blood. Then all went black.

Two days later he awoke at the Aldor infirmary… ((and that is where this story ends. This ends in the end of this week (week. 6) ))
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 12:37

Nicely written... Just one thing... DON'T LET THE NURSE WRITE THE LETTER TO CATHLEEN!!

... not like last time, geez. I still cannot forget how comforting the letter was, Mr Sunshadow isn't in the condition to write, regards Mr. Sunshadow.
And i happens to know Lokkirs family is looking for him, and not for a plesant purpose.... incompetent nurse....
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 12:46

Well, the question is, who will he contact first... im not sure that is Cathleen even if he want to, It might be Tak.
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 13:01

Hmm, true, propably a good idea not to further ruin Caths time in Mulgore Razz
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 13:23

Yeah, and Cath have a big duty ahead, better not distract her any further, But Lokkir trusts Tak and wants to talk to an Elder.
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 14:24

Did I somehow tossed the idea of CoT? ^^

Poor Lok, talking to himself... but you know what they say, sanity is for the weak Razz
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 14:32

Tak feels honored :3
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 14:51

Andromus... Lokkir have been all uneasy about what he did that day for 7 years ago, and just resently he banished her spirit... then he is told of the caverns of time... That wasnt to good i can tell.

Tak: Lokkir admires you alot. And he felt your "Anger" at the meeting about that you had been called human, all human weakness have rotten away from you :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lokkir in Tanaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lokkir in Tanaris   Lokkir in Tanaris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lokkir in Tanaris
Page 1 of 1