Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokkir

Lokkir

The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Empty
PostSubject: The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow   The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2007, 15:35

An elf walks up to a table and sits down next to a hooded stranger. The elf is skinny and got short hair and a blank expression on his face. He bends towards the stranger and says “So you have come to hear my story?”. The stranger nods towards the elf “Tell me everything”. “Don’t worry about it I shall tell the whole story” and the elf start to tell the stranger about his past years.

“I was born, before the ages of war. Fifty years before the Tides of darkness were upon us. I was a lonely child, I didn’t like to play and I stayed away from all but my family. I found confidence in only books and I spend a lot of time with them. I read about magic both fiction and fact and I came to focus on the Lore of Fire.

All that changed when I reached the age of forty. My father got sick and there was nothing that we could do to cure it. Then I knew what I were to do, I would learn how to cure and how to mend so that I would not be helpless if such a disease struck some one I love or got wounded.

So when I was considered a grown up I went to Silvermoon City to study the light only to grow into a devoted priest of the light. And by this time I had meet Adriana for the first time, she were slender with Raven black hair and peach coloured skin. I meet her three months before I the priesthood sent me to Lordaeron to serve the Human Prince Arthas Menethil and the Sorceress that accompanied him.

I were on the frontlines when the undead horrors struck the first blows at Lordaeron and the horrors still haunt my dreams. But I served the prince with all of my devotion until he gave an order I could not follow, to slay the civilians living in the human city of Stratholme. I returned with the order of the Silver hand to the Capitol City and from there I hasted back to Quel’Thalas. And once again I was in the company of my beloved.

But a few months after my return the scourge struck at Quel’Thalas. During the chaos of the attack I got separated from Adriana and my family except from my grandfather. He was old and weak so he gave me an… item to protect because I were unable to bring him any further and we were far from safe, so I left him behind as well.

When I returned to the ruins of Silvermoon I searched the ruins for my Dear Adriana and my family but they were no were to be found. All I found was a journal dressed in black leather, its pages were torn but some were still readable. The dark text in the book spoke of shadows far beyond our vision and creatures that could return the dead to life. In my foolish desperation I believed what I read but I were afraid to be discovered. So I travelled south and further south until I reached the dwarven land Kaz Modan. And in a dark crypt upon a mountain I studied the secrets of the book and readied the one of the dark spells described in the book. But I was fooled.

As soon as the spell was cast I felt it, a presence I had not felt before. But I were still alone in the crypt except form the corpses then some one talked to me through my mind that promised me that he would help retrieve those who I had lost if I let it use my body as a host until his task was done. I was a fool and accepted.

What I did after that was nothing I could control. I went back to the Quel’Thalas and fought the horde with the same shadow magic that probably had killed my beloved and then when the alliance with the horde was formed I killed for the horde. Until recently when I saw the cost of my decision and I got help repulsing the foul spirit that possessed my body. While in the service of the horde the spirit got recruited by the brotherhood of the Sharpened Quill but and that was one of few wise decision he had done.

And here I am, ready to serve the Quill and the Horde at a moments notice. Did you have any other thing you want to know about me stranger?”. The stranger who had listened intently pulls the hood that had covered her face back “No my dear that was all”.

Last edited by on Tue 11 Dec 2007, 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meryk

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow   The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2007, 20:25

So then, a part of the dark past has been illuminated. The future however remains uncertain for the ones around him... and perhaps for the priest as well.
Awaiting to see how it all unfolds, Lokkir.
*Smiles*
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow   The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2007, 21:20

Great story, Lokkir, I only have one thing to remark on: Blood elves don't reach maturnity (as in not being a child anymore) until they're 60 years old.
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow   The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2007, 22:10

oh, I have seems to have missed that fact, doh... then i just change some years then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow   The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tale of Lokkir Sunshadow
Page 1 of 1