Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you people doing?

Go down 
+10
Tworn
Caleb
Agali
Eisberg
Ferbian
Cathleen
Kim'Jael
Lokkir
Andromus
Takmari
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

What are you people doing? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 17:22

I've been leveling Alixiel, my Paladin with the intent on swapping mains. She's 63 atm and healing her heart out in Outland instances with her Tankadin friend.

She'll probably become my main when she hits 70, if not she'll be my main when WotLK comes out.

I'm unfathomably excited about WotLK and can't wait for it to come out, I'm finding myself looking forward to it not only from the "ZOMG New content!" point of view, but I'm really excited about the idea of RPing in an enviroment that fits both of my characters. A few other people from OC mentioned that they're going to start RPing again once it comes out.
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr 2008, 19:05

I'm really, really bored of WoW at the moment.

I'm sort of looking forward to WOTLK too, but that's a long way off.

At the moment I'm considering rerolling Stahn as a mage (as I HATE warlocks, but my alliance mage is fun)
Back to top Go down
Rhyss

Rhyss

PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 03:54

Having fun with DDO, while still rocking in GW PvP, waiting for my preorder MMORPG that hopefully will be finally a real piece of mature gaming experience...

+++ Age of Conan +++
Back to top Go down
Orktush

Orktush

PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 19:37

Age of conan looks nice and all Smile but not really my type of game I guess.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 20:01

Have you guy's seen that thing they played on Dreamhack last time?
This guy came and talked abote age of conan and the game frose 3 times...
So i think i'll wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you people doing?   What are you people doing? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you people doing?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2