Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Quill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008, 03:08

After alot of deliberation, I have brought a guild charter on Uddersbane. The name on the charter is Broken Quill.

SQ ended abruptly and I think that there are many IC issues unresolved. I'm not concerned if anyone does not want to continue the Quill story, or has already found a happy home elsewhere. But if you think there's no place like home, Broken Quill can at least be somewhat like what we left behind.

This isn't going to just be SQ #2 - I want to respect the end of SQ but also feel that there are things that can continue if we wish them to. Hopefully my vision for the guild will be sufficiently different from the previous leadership that we can enter a brave new chapter of the Quill without disrespecting the past. Hopefully we can collaborate with any other guilds that former SQ members have joined and enjoy even more fantastic RP.

I hope to see all and any of you on the charter soon. There will of course be an IC event where we form the guild, but as of now I just want the tag under my name.

More to come later!
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar 2008, 10:10

Cool! Very Happy!
When will the event be?
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 00:33

There may not be a BQ guild after all, but I will be going to a major RP event this weekend representing the former members of SQ who want to roleplay with some continuity from the own guild if there is sufficient interest. Anyone want to come with?

(The event is a "Council of the Horde" on saturday at 3.30)
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 10:38

If I'm about, I will try my best to come!
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 10:59

i wont be there, my interest in WoW RP is dead, it died with the Quill, just took me some time to accept it, so if anyone need Lokkir he is either dead or lost.
Back to top Go down
Voojo

Voojo

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 11:59

Hello!
I might come with one of my alts to start yet another story.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 18:28

Lokkir, we know your interest is dead. STOP BRINGING IT UP CONSTANTLY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Broken Quill Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Quill   The Broken Quill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Broken Quill
Page 1 of 1