Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The All Azeroth Theatre Co

Go down 
+5
Kim'Jael
Lokkir
Ferbian
Andromus
Uddersbane
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

The All Azeroth Theatre Co Empty
PostSubject: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 18:58

Well, the end of SQ is nigh.

I've been thinking about what I do next for a few days, and my instinct has been to leave the server. I know about some people's plans for a new guild, but they do not quite fit what I want from a guild - I'm getting set up on Defias, Hordeside. But I have enjoyed your company and have friends on this server. So I'm going to give it one last hurrah.

Stahnlei Glitterwing left the Sharpened Quill after shirking his responsibilities as an Elder (that particular decision may have been somewhat unwise anyway). He now holds the charter to the All-Azeroth Theatre Co... something that I was going to do for fun but am willing to use as a sucessor guild to SQ, if I get a few people from SQ to join as regulars.

I am not just interested in alts here - though they are welcome I need to make sure there is a small, solid core of people who will be on often. So I thought I'd at least pitch it. Here are the details.

AATC will be led by Stahnlei, NOT Uddersbane. I don't know what I am going to do with Udd yet.

AATC will be a roleplaying guild. I am willing to be fairly relaxed for former SQ members joining, but I would like you to have some interest in the RP perspective of the guild. On the surface, the All-Azeroth Theatre Company is just what it says - a guild consisting of travelling players, who, if possible, will do IC performances. However, Magus Glitterwing's interests are notoriously esoteric... could the whole thing be a cover for something more sinister? We will visit the dark places of the world in character, in a similar manner to Sharpened Quill. There will be room for more combat orientated characters in this - their exact duties will be a secret in character - with cover as the various hired thugs, bouncers, and bodyguards a group of intellectuals may afford. Our RP focus will be tighter than Sharpened Quills.

AATC will NOT be a raiding guild there may be a (low) level minimum to ensure people don't just join on level 1 alts for the sake of it. I do not intend to recruit with the primary intent to produce a Karazhan team. If anything, AATC will lean more towards World PVP events than SQ ever did. No-one will be discouraged from raiding if they wish, but I do not want it to be the focus of the guild.

Guild chat will be OOC, as I do not like IC guild chat.

There will be a ZERO tolerance policy on OOC in /s and /y.

More information may be forthcoming if I have any takers.
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 20:50

Horde, eh? Guess I'll have to gank you Uddy with my new nelf hunter. Nothing personal, just business and I wish you good luck with your new guild.
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 20:55

Whats your name? I'm Zarokk, tauren shaman :p

I'd be alliance over there if Orky wasn't horde >.<
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 20:58

Almuna, nelf hunter. I have Morador, Ferbian, Tyr, Ganth and Lokkir on my side ^^
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 20:59

Tempting... >.<

Blah, hate decisions like this. I really want to RP a draenai, too..
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 21:00

Roll Alliance! Roll it, roll it, roll it... you'll always be welcome in my new guild with bit lousy name, Order of the Raven (still accepting some tips on how should it be called)
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 21:06

Sod it, I will XD

Got alts on RH that can come over to here as the horde if I get bored anyway.

Rolling Duurio now.
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 21:18

YAY! Join channel SQreroll, it's our way of communication until we figure out a very good guild name and gather up signatures.
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 00:18

ya well andro i prolly won't be tooooo active Razz perhaps like once a week but can't promish anything.. depends where i end up guildwise on runetotem Smile
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 01:56

Order of the Raven a lousy name... thanks for that,. Love to have you on our side Uddy.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 02:15

Arent there alredy enof Order´s?
How abote...
- BloodSeeker Brotherhood.
- The Golden Hand.
- The Jade Hearts.
- Blood Red Legion.
- Gray Order.
- Shadow Hunter´s.
- Neptulon´s Followers.
- Golden Arrow.
- Jade Helmet.
- The shan'do´s
- Elune-Adore
- Warrior´s of the Light.
- KeKBurLoL
EDIT:
- Bandu Thoribas!
( = Prepare to fight!" (A challenge to an enemy.) )
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 12:34

There are just too much "Order of the..." in Defias. I saw at least two different orders when running in Goldshire in 10 minutes. The charter has a name of Order of the Raven so far though.
Back to top Go down
Deis

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 13:54

Just read it.. sounds awesome.. count Frei in.. thats ma rogue and the closest thing i'll get to a "main" atm :p

Ps. Defias has waaaaayyyy too many orders.. like every second guild or so.. but if you're rolling Defias.. go horde.. seriously.. only reason i'm not is because i'd have to delete my lv70 lv52 and 2 lv45s to do so.. something i do not have the heart to do..
Defias has the best (i'm starting to think friggin only -.-) horde RP out there..
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 13:59

Poor Udd, no one wants to join his theatre guild. Sad

I would, but I am not sure that I can be active enough with an alt.
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 14:15

I think malingo would fit wonderfully in a theatre guild ^^
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 14:17

I'm not bothered if this doesn't start up -this was purely something I was offering seeing as I have the charter all set up Smile
Back to top Go down
Eisberg

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 16:31

i don't know if i will cut his high standards...otherwise i would join imediatley...but it's a wonderfull idea and i would certanly like to try it out
Back to top Go down
Eisberg

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitimeSun 09 Mar 2008, 19:47

Or... plan B

we can still do the event even if the guild will never form...i'm for some RP acting...just what play to put on???what costumes to wear??? how much to charge for admision???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The All Azeroth Theatre Co   The All Azeroth Theatre Co Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The All Azeroth Theatre Co
Page 1 of 1