Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The realm of Chaos and confusion.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

The realm of Chaos and confusion. Empty
PostSubject: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008, 21:44

Nightmare in the den
That night after the meting Kim'Jael went to his secret den in the Ghostlands after the guildmeting.
In his head there was confusion what who'd he do?
as he closed his den so that no one can enter, as he layed down he looked at his den... locked the improvised locking mechanism. it was not very deep or big just big enough for him his equipment and some other things.
he removed his armour and placed it close to the exit hole.
as he layed his head on the pillow that he“acquired” from a not so happy merchant.
That night Kim sleep uneasy he had a nightmare:
A cosmic land scape was formed around him floating islands and continents planets changing shapes and colours.
in front if him the air started to materialise it self.
The air turned it self to three bi stones only a few feet away from each other, then there was a laud bang as if a hammer the size of Thunder Bluff got hit against the large rock.
Then it started to fall pieces of small rocks of the bigger rock then there was a dark figure was under it he stood on the heads of hundreds of humans and there was a familiar orc skull.
He was full of power i sensed it... it was grate power on him all over him it was as if he was honey and the power where bees hungering for him... and he hungered for them. his eyes where glowing with power.
He looked at me... then he tock out his hand and showed it to me, he whanted me to accept the hand.

Then the sound was herd again.

The second giant rock went threw the same as the first rock... Except this time there wasent a dark figure but a elf with many scars across his face, chest and arms he hade a red mask with golden tirbals on it and his hear was red and his hands hade many golden rings and around his waste he had many heavy bags that sounded like there was gold in them when he moved under him there was piles of gold and there was a note that seed: Assassin.
And as Kim looked closer at his face he seed:
O my god!
Its me!
As Kim looked at his face he saw an older version of himself.
Before Kim'jael cod speak another word another bang was herd.

This time the third rock did the same thing as the other once.
Except this time it wasent one person there where 4 and the one in the front whore a skull mask and he held up a banner that was half Horde and the other half had... The mark of the Sharpened Quill. The others in the back round seamd like proud warriors and it seamed that the one in the front where there leader and that he made grate respect with them.
And his armour where bloody and very impressive. and under him there where lodes of blood and some body parts from different tipes of people.

All the front figures gave there hands to him and it seamed that he had to pick one.
in the background he herd planets exploding and reanimating and other strange things.

As Kim stood there onshore what to do he felt a hand on his shoulder.
as he swong around with his dagger in hand he tred to hitt the person behind him.
- your taunts are illadvised. a voice came.
As Kim looked where he strok he saw that his blade never hit flesh only leather armour.
As Kim'Jael looked at his previous target what he saw was a tall white hared Night elf with pale blue skin.
- What?Kim awserd.
- I am here to help you... see these avatars?The Keldorai Spoke.
- What? These Figures? Kim'jeals seed.
- They are avatars of what is going to happen, depending on what you chose.
- Chose what?
- They are giving you there hand and depending on what hand you pick, your destany will be that of witch you see..
- Who are you?
- I am not important. You are.
- Why?
- There is no time! See the dark one? He represents you when you have taken a dark path witch leads you to grate power like you can sens... exept that he is more powerful.
The Keldorai Continuous.
- and this one *points at the golden rogue* This is you if you chose the more sinister way, you become a Assassin of grate renown and you will have more gold then in your wildest dreams. And you have manipulated many guilds to gain power.
- And this one. This is Kim'Jael the Capten of the Quill you have been fighting many many battles and you have gained grate honer to you and the guild. And you Command a small force of your own that you use to do great things.
What? Will i realy do these things?
- Yes. Unless you die..
- What?!
- Chose a hand now the time is running out.
- What is your name?
- Chose! The Keldorai seed.
Kim'Jeal raised his hand to chose a hand, and as he moves his hand to closer to the hand of his chose the hand accepts him and pulls him in.

Last edited by on Tue 12 Feb 2008, 19:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 14:40

Please people dont think that i am going to turrn in to some selfcenterd person or some thing.
This is just Kim´s mind trying to make him chose a side.
So i am not "THE CHOSEN ONE!"
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 16:07

Quite interesting. A short insight in Kim's head.

Try to seperate charcter speech from the rest of the text next time. It is understandable, which part of it is the speech and which narration, you miss only a small detail, but makes reading a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 16:50

Nice story Kim, the mind and dreams can be a tricky thing to understand, let's leave it with that. Im looking forward to see what you chose.
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 18:28

TAKE THE DARK POWERS!!!!!!!! Razz

nice one mate.. but as andro says aye.. make a little distance between the speech's.. but still very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 19:29

Damm it dident notis it... Thanks for pointing it out!
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008, 21:41

Much better ^^
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 01:05

Andromus wrote:
Much better ^^
^^!
Any other things i shod change?
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 01:52

It's fine now. At least I think so.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb 2008, 11:21

Andromus wrote:
It's fine now. At least I think so.

Ok Thank you!
/bow
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitimeSat 08 Mar 2008, 19:26

Ok... Now that the guild is going to end... i dont know what to do with this story...
I mean i one of the coises as a Capten of the Quill isent a option any longer...
Well i cant change it.
Or can i?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The realm of Chaos and confusion.   The realm of Chaos and confusion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The realm of Chaos and confusion.
Page 1 of 1