Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Caverns of Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromus

Andromus

The Caverns of Time Empty
PostSubject: The Caverns of Time   The Caverns of Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 18:06

*This is my first story, it tells about connection between Andro and Almariel. Please be gentle with your judgements, maybe give some hints or tips*

"I have returned," Andromus said, approaching to Andormu and Nozari, the Keepers of Time. "However I.."
"We know what you did," Andormu interrupted him. "We felt the change. You have violated our agreement."
"I know I did. But I had to interfere, can't you understand?" Andromus objected.
"Can you remind us our agreement, Forsaken? Can you repeat our two rules that you agreed to obey?" Andormu calmly asked.
Andromus sighed. "Yes, I remember. Our deal was that you let me live trough past once again. My past. To observe and remember my old life. To learn the causes and consequences of the Third War. I am very grateful for the chance you granted. I shall remember it forever."
"But the rules? Do you remember them?" Andormu kept asking.
"I do. For you to allow me to return, I had to obey two rules. First - I was not allowed to interfere in my own destiny. Second, I was not allowed to disrupt the timeline by any changes caused by me. Meaning, I was not allowed to change destinies of others. I was to only observe and not interfere." Andromus said.
"True. Do you mind telling us what you did wrong?" Andormu asked, while carefully looking at Andromus' face.
"I was going to from the very beginning." Andromus replied with irritation in his voice. Then he coughed silently and began:

"It was when I was observing the andvance of Scourge to Quel'Thalas, led by death knight Arthas. Scourge forces were advancing, and the elves tried to protect the rest of Eversong, by trying to burn the area around the destroyed runestone. Scourge was breaking trough the Elfgates, then trough Silvermoon. I saw the death our our Dark Lady. I now fully understand her hatred.

While the main forces were busy fighting elven king Anasterian and the Convocation of Silvermoon, some squads of the Scourge forces were simply destroying and killing whomever they set their eyes on. It was then, when I saw three elves trying to escape - two adults and a child in teen years, I believe. Child's father was trying to hold back the attackers and lure them away from the child and her mother, though he fell while being overwhelmed by the attacking undead. Her father's sacrifice was not entirely in wain, as only few of the undead kept searching for the other two elves. Rest of the raiders were moving on to Sunwell. I decided to follow the mother and her child. What I saw next was horrible - the remaining few undead had found those elves and the child's mother was struggling to hold them back. She ordered her child to run and save herself. Soon after the mother was slain, and the undead were approaching the child. She was cornered.

I hope you understand that I could not let the Scourge to take away life from another innocent being. I had to save her. And I did, I slayed the mindless undead filth to keep them away, but by doing so I broke the second rule of our agreement. I altered the past, and the future as well. I now await for my punishment" Andromus sighed and ended his story.
"You were speaking the truth. Wise decision of not trying to lie to us. However your actions must have consequences" Andormu slowly said.
"Then again, brother, you do remember why this Forsaken asked of us this service, do you not?" Nozari said, looking at her brother.
"I do. He wished to find his humanity, for he felt neither human, nor anything else. We granted him a chance to remind him what he was and to see how did the war affect others." Andormu replied. "However he broke the rules of our agreement. And that cannot be left without a punishment."
"However I believe we must give him a chance to prove the rights of his actions." Nozari said, then turned to Andromus. "You are now responsible for the elf you saved. You must guide her and help, if she requires assistance. As for future mistakes, keep this as a warning."
Andormu was not pleased of Nozari's decision, but he decided to accept it.
"I thank you for your mercy, Keepers. I shall not forget it." Andromus said, bowed before the Keepers of Time and left.
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: The Caverns of Time   The Caverns of Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 18:43

I really like it. An exciting story. .)

It must be hard to be a Forsaken knowing that you commited selfless acts in the past. ^^
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: The Caverns of Time   The Caverns of Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 21:25

Actually it was kinda intended as the present. Meaning, he enters CoT, and comes back 7 years later (for him), yet only 5 minutes for us.
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: The Caverns of Time   The Caverns of Time Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008, 21:29

I got that part. But as I learned from the story, now Andromus knows his past, because he re-lived(re-lives) it, thus he remembers he saved/saves an innocent child. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Caverns of Time   The Caverns of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Caverns of Time
Page 1 of 1