Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smash bros brawl!

Go down 
+4
Rashkaa
Heiriga
Sharpeyes
Orktush
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Orktush

Orktush

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2008, 22:45

I don't know about you guys but I love smash bros series and I wanted to share you the official site that updates new stuff each school day Smile
here it is!
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 06:07

Do you love it enough to stake your career on being able to play it well? Taking part in tournaments all over the place for £500 cash prizes? To create teams? To customise your controllers to fit your hands better and make playing this ONE GAME easier?

Welcome to what my friends back home did...and the main reason why I hate this damn game
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 10:42

I only have and play the first game, which is more than awesome enough. ^^

Jigglypuff FTW! =D
Back to top Go down
Rashkaa

Rashkaa

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 13:08

I'vwe spent more time on this game than i care to think about.

and jigglypuff sucks: Marth ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 13:33

I know the same people Sharp is talking about. Elitist bastards xD
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 13:51

Rashkaa wrote:
and jigglypuff sucks

Exactly! Nothing like kicking ass with a character that sucks beyond comprehension compared to the others! I can boast for the rest of the day if I win and blame it on Jiggly if I lose! xP
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 16:55

I want to try that game out!!!

...but I'm a poor guy and there's no reliable modchippers in me country. .(

I only have Mario Galaxy for Wii but that game friggin' owns. ...the galaxy.

Answering FAQ: Yes, I love Mario games. No, I'm not emo.
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 16:01

loving mario games doesn't make people emo...it makes them gay

But seriously...people were coming up for new names for moves, like the one thing I could do to basically guarantee a win was called 'Wall of Pain' done with Jigglypuff...which was my favourite character
Back to top Go down
Orktush

Orktush

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2008, 19:26

I always played with link/kirby/pikachu and somethimes jigglypuff for the fun Razz

If you know the powers of the puff jigglypuff can make it back on stage by just using slap Smile

And pikachu is OP.. Jump to the left use thunder and bam..Aimed thunder without the stunn Smile
Back to top Go down
Portilia

Portilia

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2008, 12:01

I just remember playing it with Rashkaa and seeing Kirby clap and finding it hilarious so i couldn't stop laughing lols
Although yes it is a good game
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2008, 16:59

Orktush wrote:
If you know the powers of the puff jigglypuff can make it back on stage by just using slap Smile

As long as you're not knocked downwards, yes. Then you're screwed.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar 2008, 06:33

Sharpeyes wrote:
Do you love it enough to stake your career on being able to play it well? Taking part in tournaments all over the place for £500 cash prizes? To create teams? To customise your controllers to fit your hands better and make playing this ONE GAME easier?

Welcome to what my friends back home did...and the main reason why I hate this damn game

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT TAKMARI. This is Omadon, and she left herself signed in at my flat :D YAY INSOMNIA!

Now. There I was, innocently browsing in hopes of finding revealing pictures of Agali, when I stumble upon this HEAP OF TRASH.

For one thing - no tournament with prize money worth speaking of would permit controller mods. You change how it fits a little bit and then whose to say you don't go cut the sensetivity on one of the shoulder buttons? ZOMG I CAN POWERSHIELD LIKE TEH PROZ!!1 Secondly. I can count on two hands the number of people in the world good enough to make a carreer at that game. Anybody else who makes that kind of attempt isn't being lured in by an evil game, they're just retarded. Hell, I don't think I'll even have to use my thumbs. And the way you use the phrase "Wall of Pain", you make it sound like some kind of forbidden art. Utilized by only the darkest, and most obssessive of gamers in the world. What it really is, infact - is just clever use/spacing of Jiggs BAirs/FAirs - as she has great arial priority, and is vastly more maneuverable than anybody else in the game while off stage.

IMO, it's the greatest game ever concieved. The gap in skill from beginning to end is incomprehensibly vast, and it doesnt try to score points by being overly violent/graphic/whatever. It's winning out entirley on game mechanics, which I hope they don't trash come brawl. They appear to have simplified it a fair bit though, as Melee was a compleatly unforgiving game, and while I'd love it to stay that way, I think it's inaccesability was one of it's main downfalls. With games like Tekken you can button bash and get a feel for the game - in Smash, if you play someone who knows what their doing, you do not stand a chance.

Anyway. A 3 AM trip to tescos to purchase muffins has granted me clarity. Nobody cares! :D I'm going to log out of Becci's account now. *cough*
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar 2008, 10:27

Doh! xD
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar 2008, 11:23

Takmari wrote:
Doh! xD
LoL pwn xD!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Smash bros brawl! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smash bros brawl!   Smash bros brawl! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smash bros brawl!
Page 1 of 1