Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlocks Demons

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 15:43

I was just wondering peoples thoughts on this...

The Imp and Succubus both have a spell that makes them invisable. If you're not partied with the Warlock you can't see the Demon, if you are partied with they, you can.

Now one your screen you can see the Demon though it's meant to be invisable, but for RP do you think you would be abled to see it or not? Does being partied with a warlock magically make you see through their spells?
Back to top Go down
Rashkaa

Rashkaa

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 18:07

I say no... It's like a rogues stealth.

Although sometimes you can see them... They're still in stealth.
So therefor... YOU might be able to see them... but you char can't necciserraly (<--bad spelling)

It might depend on your character's traits and abilities.
Like Jass has an acute sence for Undead since he's a paladin (and a Belf)
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 18:15

Yeah, I guess the same stands for Hunters Pets, Mages and Rogues.

If you were playing a Tauren or something maybe you could smell them (as thery're only hidden from sight)...

So it's safe to assume if it's meant to be stealthed/invisable you can't see it. It just doesn't stop you knowing the presence some other way.
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 20:32

As i see it, a demon in phase shift is invisible like a mage is when using invisibility (duh!). So, mages and demons may not be spotted when invisible/phaseshift. It's magic, the shit is gone get over it. The rogue is merely hiding behind a bush... a rather small bush but still.
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 21:21

I don't even think stealth should always be treated as invisible anyway. Rogues don't use magic to become invisible, they sneak - so you shouldn't be able to do it in broad daylight.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 22:58

:O Good point.
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 01:07

Besides...an imp's phase shift means that it is split between two plains of existence. It doesn't really make it invisible, just intangible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warlocks Demons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlocks Demons   Warlocks Demons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlocks Demons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Roleplaying :: RP discussions and tips-
Jump to: