Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morador

Morador

Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Empty
PostSubject: Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)   Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2007, 22:33

Morador rebirth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2U1L0-20nQ

Morador dropped his sword and feel to his knee.
Morador and his fellow Blood knight´s had been Caught off guard and now only Morador was still breathing. A paladin covered in a golden armor was slowly walking towards Morador. If he wasent so disoriented from the blood lost mabe Morador woud have feared the man... However in Moradors state he could hardly understand what was going on.
The paladin raised his sword and Morador closed his eyes...
He felt a slight pain in his neck for a secound before it disapeared along with everything else...

Years past and every one forgot about that Blood knight squad and its members. Until one of the Squad members came back from the dead... Morador was back... He never told anyone what he had to do to come back to life and some diden´t want to know. Moradors ones holy energy had been replaced by dark demonic energy.

After yet another few years. When Morador had learned to use his new dark powers he set out. To find the Paladin who had slain him so long ago.
Morador found his killer siting by a lake just watching the sea. The paladin told Morador he been waiting for him for a long time now. That for some reason he had known how Morador would come back and one day kill him.
Morador simply awnsered then i hope you made youself ready. And charged the paladin... The battle was over quickly. Wile Morador grown strong dureing the years the paladin had grown old.
Just as Morador was about to strike the paladin a voice cried out. Dad!
Morador turned his head and saw a young boy crying.
Morador droped his sword and told the paladin he forgive him.

As Morador was about to part with the paladin he felt a stinging pain in his heart. Everything turned black....
The next thing Morador remember was the paladin crying
and yelled get out of my sight.

Last edited by on Thu 03 Jan 2008, 04:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)   Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Icon_minitimeSat 29 Dec 2007, 21:22

Wow thats a realy nice story! (i dont know if respondig to Backrondstorys is a thing that people do :S )
Any way grate story!
Just that... I thot that paladins can have children?
I might just be evil for saying that but... i just wonderd...
Just great story and the vid was nice to Smile
Back to top Go down
Morador

Morador

PostSubject: Morador   Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Icon_minitimeMon 31 Dec 2007, 03:37

thanks i that video was to show that story and ones i learnd the programs more mabe i will make a better one or a follow up. BTW i wanted to reveal some of my past but still keep some a riddel you think i did that okey or what?
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)   Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Icon_minitimeFri 29 Feb 2008, 12:34

Morador wrote:
thanks i that video was to show that story and ones i learnd the programs more mabe i will make a better one or a follow up. BTW i wanted to reveal some of my past but still keep some a riddel you think i did that okey or what?

lololollol yes mora.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)   Morador Bloodmore ( new movie) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morador Bloodmore ( new movie)
Page 1 of 1