Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Andro's most favourite RTS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromus

Andromus

Andro's most favourite RTS Empty
PostSubject: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2007, 22:01

Some may know, some may not. Some agree me, some don't, but I say that the best RTS ever created is Dawn of War series. Why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRiU2N03Rzs Watch this movie and you will understand.
Back to top Go down
Tyranion

Tyranion

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeSun 23 Dec 2007, 05:55

Andromus wrote:
Some may know, some may not. Some agree me, some don't, but I say that the best RTS ever created is Dawn of War series. Why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRiU2N03Rzs Watch this movie and you will understand.

Indeed, i am also a huge fan of DoW..

For the emperor! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2007, 03:50

Hey, i love that game too!

Death to the False Emperor!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tyranion

Tyranion

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2007, 22:33

wtf?! HERESY! PURGE THE UNCLEAN!
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2007, 23:58

This is my fave RTS too...and I ***ing hate it...

makes you think what I think of the others
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2008, 01:52

Death To the Falls Emeror Hail CHAOS!
Do you hear the voices to?
Sanity is for the weak!
Any way... I dislike DoW... as a Chaos fan that have chaos models they have removed some of core things abote chaos!
Like the marks of the gods!
And as SM have Landraider, But NO, Chaos can have that in game no!
And after The first expantion Chaos whent further down the drain... No Special Weapons for you!
Hmmm and on the latest expantion... every one get some thing that is good and as alot of uses... What chaos get? another large idiot guy with a sword! I whant more speed thing but the only thing that they have is raptors...

And SM have alot of crap lode of smurfs...
And more thing that chaos have but they have "Excusiv" only for them!
The normale game 99% of all players play SM! Wich makes it boring to play...

Orcs... The only one thats good! They are speedy or Just slow and Ponderus witch is good... and they are like the Creatures that they are so pose to be!
But still not enofe... on the Grot eating and killing... They need more!

Necron... Well they are totaly imba... Slow and never f****** DIE!
And when one dies? Ooo yeah they just stand up again no problem!
Oooo Orbital Bombardment? No problem the Monolith can take like 10000 of those!

Thao, Flower power dudes and they are ok tho... "They can melt planets with there weapons but cant fight there whey out of a papper bag.

Eldar fagioids!
Well they die all around that happy Bloodthirster!
So M0ar Eldar P0wer! As for being so old and power full and fiew... They realy like to zerg Guardians... -_-

HAY! IMP GUARD!
Hay we can muster 10000000000000000000000000k solidjers that dies like flies! And o you thot that we have similar takticks with the truks and tanks? AHAHAHHAHA SUPA POWER TANK FROM MARCH PEW PEW PWN!
O has special lazers for every unit tipe... -_-'.
IM A CHARGING MY LAZER! (Imp last mishion last expantion)

Wow... i have read one warhammer book in my life... and never again.. my frend is one of the biggest 40k Lore Knowers there probebly is...
As i realy dont like the game... as my frends just can stop talking abote the stupid heros that never gets killd or even scrached....
NVM MY COMPLANING! i just dont like the game after the expantion... even tho i hant Zerkz... NVM ME! Huge friking block of hate....
Sry i just dont like it any more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andro's most favourite RTS   Andro's most favourite RTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andro's most favourite RTS
Page 1 of 1