Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you need to go and Why?

Go down 
+3
Agali
Shagonar
Takmari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

Where do you need to go and Why? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2007, 14:49

I think it would be an awesome idea if people made a list of the instances they need to run and why and posted it in THIS topic. It would make it easier to find people in the guild who also need to go there!

Try to keep these lists updated (I.e when you've done part or everything you need to do in the instance)

Here's My list:

Shadow Labs (Heroic or Normal) - Robes of Oblivion
Shattered Halls - Gloves of Oblivion, Rep
Mana Tombs (Heroic) - Bands of Negoationation
Crypts (Heroic) - Sash of Arcane Visions
Sethekk Halls (Heroic) - Terrokks Shadow Staff
Slave Pens (Heroic) - Boots of Blasphemy
Underbog (Heroic) - The Black Stalk

NOTE: Just because an instance isn't on this list, I'm pretty much up for going anywhere.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If it turns out people can't edit their posts after making them PM me and I'll maintain this.

Also, this is not just for the level 70s of the guild. Whatever level you are, what ever instance, post it.

Last edited by on Sat 27 Oct 2007, 10:46; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shagonar

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2007, 22:58

Botanica: There are couple of tanking items I would like to have before I hit heroics.Mechanar: Helm of the Righteous for tanking.
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007, 17:46

I need to go to pretty much all instances at lvl 70 for rep as I am not yet revered with any faction.

Those are what I need for elemental gear (tidefury set):

Botanica - Helmet
Shadow Labs - Kilt

And as I am also collecting enhancement gear in case of a re-specc (desolation set):

Sethekk Halls - Leggings

Oh, dang, I must interrupt here. Have to go. I'll keep on later!
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Leorna

Leorna

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2007, 23:34

i have done the first step (sl) in the kara quest chain and ill try to get some groups going , i perfer to go whit the guild but ill try to pug some too.

right now i need to go to steamvaults and someone of the tempestkeep instances ( i dont know were the key is but perhaps some of you know the intance in TC that i need to go ? )
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 01:42

You need to go into Arcatraz for the key shard.
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 01:52

Is it Botanica to get the Arcatraz key?
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 12:45

I believe the quest to get the Arca key, you have to go into Botanica and Mechanar
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 16:25

I need to visit Sunken Temple for my level 50 class quest, and any help from either high levels or suitable ST levels is welcome and makes Hei happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2007, 19:59

As soon as I get the internet during the week I'm probably going to start powerlevelling Stahn. If I catch up with you, I'll come to ST with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Ganth

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2007, 00:01

At the moment I mostly need any CoT instances for rep and heroic Slave Pens for those leather pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you need to go and Why?   Where do you need to go and Why? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you need to go and Why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Member only :: Raiding-
Jump to: