Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The home of the plagued

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lokkir

Lokkir

The home of the plagued Empty
PostSubject: The home of the plagued   The home of the plagued Icon_minitimeMon 17 Dec 2007, 14:20

It was dark, the huge walls towered above. The moon painted the land in silver and white. The air was sticky and hard to breath, death was the master here. The robed elf looked around, the plague had struck the hardest here and the land itself had turned to undeath. He took a hunk of flesh from the corpse at his feet. But the corpse didn’t seem to let him do that, but it could not stop him because its body were broken. The elf studied the flesh optically then threw it to the ground and turned to the form of a woman next to him. This illusion, apparition had haunted him for days and seemed not to tired but to be eager to follow him, to haunt him. “Is this what you want me to do? Walk the plague lands until madness consume me? To search for answers when there is no to find?”.

The apparition turned to him and smiled not saying a word. Her expression was like a child, free from doubt and fear. The elf sighed, “This torment, my sins will haunt me to the end of my time”, then woman moved closer and whispered with a soothing voice “You have sinned, and atonement is your path, but I am here for other reasons” she smiled again and stepped back into the shadows. The elf sighed and rode back into the plaguelands.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: The home of the plagued   The home of the plagued Icon_minitimeTue 25 Dec 2007, 05:58

And here is the next part:
This plague. It need to be examined, but for that i need to know what will be happening to the one suffering from it. For that i need to get some one infected. But there is no one to trust, no one that i can believe to tell the whole truth, they don't know what is important, and who would willingly accept to take on the task to get infected by a plague!? The Elf sighed "My dear, who can i trust?". The Apparition turned to him and smiled "trust in yourself. You cant lie to yourself, can you Lokkir?". The elf pondered these words for a few seconds. "Well... some one would need to do this" with those words he drank the brown liquid.

Last edited by on Sun 30 Dec 2007, 06:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: The home of the plagued   The home of the plagued Icon_minitimeSun 30 Dec 2007, 06:28

The smell of the plaguelands where but a memory, and he were not pleased with it. Those fools in high command ordered him of to Draenor instead letting him remain in the plaguelands and fight the impending threat. Those fools now most of his research was in vane. Yet the resources from Draenor and the distant threat of the Legion was reason enough to send him here. Blasted fools, they don't understand there own best. He turned slightly to his right. "Yet how come you followed me to this land?". The apparition gave him a warm look and smiled. "Your destiny is far from ended. And so i remain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The home of the plagued   The home of the plagued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The home of the plagued
Page 1 of 1