Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is too quiet here!

Go down 
+4
Tyranion
Shagonar
Kim'Jael
Uddersbane
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeSat 20 Sep 2008, 23:37

Whats up people? Where is everyone on WoW? :O
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeSun 21 Sep 2008, 00:26

i was playing spore alot before... now i'm abit more on outer servers... but I'm coming bag more now... just thing's been coming up Smile
Back to top Go down
Shagonar

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeWed 24 Sep 2008, 11:27

My little brother bought me a copy of Warhammer and I have been playing that one lately. Looks crappy, there is no RP but the best mass PvE and PvP I have had lately.

I shall return when the expansion is released.
Back to top Go down
Tyranion

Tyranion

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 04:30

Hey ya'll, "Tyranion" is just stopping by one long and boring night. Smile

How are you guys doing?

I've moved on to Warhammer btw, pvp>pve. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 08:03

Tyr!

It's a rare spawn! =o

On a side-note, FFXI just arrived, so I'll go back to being that for a while too.
Back to top Go down
Tyranion

Tyranion

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 22:47

Heiriga wrote:
Tyr!

It's a rare spawn! =o

On a side-note, FFXI just arrived, so I'll go back to being that for a while too.

heh, happens only once in a year:suspect:
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 10:55

Oi guys, still alive are you? Haven't been here in a long time, hows the gaming going? Hope you all are well.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 20:09

I'm on http://darkwindscourge.yourbb.eu/index.php Now and where having a blast Very Happy I miss you guy's... And there is a thing that isent on this server that i'm happy isent here... But i'd rather not go in to details.
Back to top Go down
Voojo

Voojo

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 02:07

Aloha, my best WoW people!

Here is some nickels to the cup from Voojo to pencil my absence.

I've moved to virtual worlds system called Second Life, there I live inside the area called Wastelands (it is a free MMO game and theme oriented estate, based on post-apocalyptic setting, made & supported by its players). There I do nothing but casual RP(mainly), building my own piece of post-apoc world and do some PvP hunt with my ghoul friends. ( no more stats, farm, equip dependence, levels, npc's – hell yeah! )

So, if you ever gotta try SL, you know what person you may address there.

Is too quiet here! Avsphotomf3.th
The name of my avatar is: Oleg Kiranov.

Adios and best of success to you!
Back to top Go down
Portilia

Portilia

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitimeSun 03 May 2009, 11:22

Well have been really busy with my job and my laptop is crap with WOW so i got my desktop sorted so i am back people Very Happy
I miss SQ soooooo much!
Porti x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is too quiet here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is too quiet here!   Is too quiet here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is too quiet here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: General information-
Jump to: