Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What will make me quit WoW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andromus

Andromus

What will make me quit WoW Empty
PostSubject: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 15:05

http://www.gamesradar.com/f/warhammer-40000-online/a-20080502174245201051

This. And only this will make me quit WoW for another game.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 15:54

And every frikin one will play SM... so have fun...
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 16:34

I won't. Hell no. Either Tau or Necrons, not SPESS MEREHNS. Oh, maybe Orks. I hope there will be Tau battlesuits available to players and somewhat customizable. Sadly, the game is years away...

I highly doubt that everyone will be spess merehns, I have a feeling that every freaking one of them will have Tyranids. But what the heck, more bugs to crush with the legs of my battlesuit, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 18:38

How many Table Top players play SM?
Yeah like 70% of all players...
Back to top Go down
Rashkaa

Rashkaa

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 18:59

I'd so be tau. For the crisis suit with the big cannons (Ion Cannons, Broadside Cannons?) A duel pair of course.

Leap over the bushes/rock/other cover. Blat them with cannon fire. Leap back.

Genius. My WHOLE Tau army is based around that strategy... I'm a sneaky bugger.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitimeWed 14 May 2008, 20:55

Unless they implement anger powered jetpacks and a special Angry Marines chapter, I doubt I'll be a Spess Merehns player. I don't really give a crap about how many play SMs on tabletop, they are easiest to paint, are almost godlike and... sort of boring. Heck, if anything, more of them to kill. I heard Tau plasma weapons do fine against spess merehns armor.

Oh, but if I get to roll an Eversor assassin... or a Vindicare assassin, yeah, then I would reconsider between Tau Empire and Imperium of MAn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What will make me quit WoW   What will make me quit WoW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What will make me quit WoW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Off-topic-
Jump to: