Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

K. Revelations.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khthon

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 21:48

“They say, every sand corn is the remnant of a sole that once walked among the living…”

Khthon opened his eyes slowly, trying to make out the blurry figure in front of him.

“Is that true, Troll? You seem to know the elements well…”

As his sight improved, Khthon saw two glowing eyes in a dark hood. The Undead took some sand in his palm and let is seep through the bones, turning into powder-like dust.

“I think not, Troll, for if it were to be true, you should be one of them”

“Who… who you be?” Khthon whispered.

“A man is what he does, shaman. My name matters not. It is why I am here, that is important.”

”Why me? You wrote the letter…what do you want from me?”

“What do I want from YOU? You are just a useless puppet, Troll, a blind man in a dark room. I am not here to take from you, but to warn you.”

“Warn me? About what, the Alliance?”

“Ah, the Horde and the Alliance – the great rivals, the great opposites – and yet so alike”

“Us, alike? Never! Say dat again when we be in equal positions!”

“Is that so, Troll? I know one thing you have in common – both the Horde and the Alliance will be crushed under the Frostmourne if you continue on like this. There is a new force on the rise, one that can’t be won by the Alliance OR the Horde. ”

Khthon sat up slowly and asked: “Why are ya tellin’ me all this? What interest do ya have in the outcome? On whose side are ya?”

“Sides? Soon there will be no more sides, Shaman. We have our reasons, you have yours.” The robed figure heard some noise coming from the other side of a nearby dune.

“Consider yourself warned, Troll”

The mysterious Undead turned into a dark mist and vanished in the desert heat.

Khthon turned around and saw a Orc on a black wolf in the blurry desert air, coming closer.
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 23:10

Cool Story... I dont think we have meet before. I'm Kim. Very Happy
And if you need a guild Rashkaa and Portilia has started a nice one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 17:21

khthon attended alot of meetings kim >.<..
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitimeMon 21 Apr 2008, 19:35

Ferbian wrote:
khthon attended alot of meetings kim >.<..

Yeah... there was like what 20-30 people there some time's ofcorse i dident meet him. Hell i just meet Frei
Back to top Go down
Khthon

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitimeTue 22 Apr 2008, 09:37

Heh, it definitely can happen in a guild as large as SQ was. I will seriously consider joining some of Quills successors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

K. Revelations. Empty
PostSubject: Re: K. Revelations.   K. Revelations. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K. Revelations.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Roleplaying :: Roleplaying stories-
Jump to: