Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Bye

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cathleen

PostSubject: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 12:55

I don't think i'll ever visit this forum, atleast not with Tak around.
Closing Lokkirs thread was just one step to far, you crossed the line, and as you won't leave, i will, i can't take people like you.
Closing a thread that's clearly a cry for help, is just one step beyond being a retarded jerk.
Honestly, take a look at the mirror, i don't think you realize what you are. I appologized for my behavior towards you and Agali and what do i get from you? "I don't do well with puplic display of emotions", and that's it.
You started cheering in the SQ channel when Tyr went and made an alliance screaming that you could finally put him on ignore because you was no longer guilded.
When that Omadon idiot harrassed me, you started defending him and said he was just being himself. I'm not in doubt who appearently spread some rumors about me.
When i found out Agali had joined Oblivion Caress i asked you what kind of guild it was, and guess what you said... Omadon is here, and we're full on dps and tanks. Geez it wasn't even what i asked you.
And ever since the fall of SQ you've been talking shit to us and treated us like we was lower than you. Was it because you had more purplez than us?
May you rot and burn in hell.

The reason the guild broke is easy to explain in case somebody still don't get it.
Shagonar did his RP which unintentionally dragged the whole guild into it, the kind of RP wasn't what Agali wanted and started to demoralize her about RP and made her focus more on PvE.
This demoralized the whole guild as our leader didn't even want to RP. At the same time didn't the officers want to host the guild meetings because they was tired of the members not taking the initiative themself. This was about the worst time possible to do such a thing as we needed some strong officers in a time where our guild master was abit of a dissapointment in the eyes of the guild spirit (RP).
So constant dissappointment on the RP side, PvE wise, the oldtimers was way to hardcoreish, by saying that we couldn't bring new 70's above curator as they didn't have the gear... i've been a raid leader for 2 years and i saw quite a few people who could do it with ease.
The ZA raid which is believed to be the event that broke the quill. I told you it was going to be a disaster no matter what, the only tank who could've stood a chance in there was Bov, and he left the server. The run was bound to fail from the very beginning, I've been there, and believe me, you would've been squashed.
Appearently Tak and Agali here got grumpy by my statement and Luth's curiosity about the selection of members for the raids. To be quite honest, this is where they should've just cancelled the raid and kept on doing Kara abit more. I know you wanted to progress but SQ wasn't prepared at all.
Agali decided to leave the guild to satisfie her PvE hunger after she saw Tak leave, and thus decided to disband SQ, because it was her dream and not ours, appearently.

I'm leaving SQ now and im not coming back, if i get online on WoW some day, i won't be joining the SQ channel and i won't even try to find any of you, save a few who i consider close friends.

Bye SQ.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takmari
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 14:30

/cheer

I'm a Warlock, I roll my face on the Keyboard and people die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takmari
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 14:48

Closing Lokkirs thread was just one step to far,
you crossed the line, and as you won't leave, i will, i can't take
people like you.
Closing a thread that's clearly a cry for help, is just one step beyond being a retarded jerk.
Lokkirs thread was closed because this forum is meant to be a place form the old members of SQ to talk to another and have fun, not to have to deal with stuff like that. There are far better people to get help from than the internet.

Honestly,
take a look at the mirror, i don't think you realize what you are.
I know exactly who I am Cath, I'm a popular, successful young woman who enjoys life.

I
appologized for my behavior towards you and Agali and what do i get
from you? "I don't do well with puplic display of emotions", and that's
it.

Your appology was barely an appology anyway, it was all about you. It's glaringly obvious you were trying to get attention, if not you would have posted it here or sent it to me ingame rather than put it on the realm forums

You started cheering in the SQ channel when Tyr went and made an
alliance screaming that you could finally put him on ignore because you
was no longer guilded.
And? I don't like him, why shouldn't I be please that I don't have to deal with him?

When that Omadon idiot harrassed me, you
started defending him and said he was just being himself. I'm not in
doubt who appearently spread some rumors about me.
I like Oma more than I like you. And I spread no rumours about you, just discussed your 'tanking' with my friends.

When i found out
Agali had joined Oblivion Caress i asked you what kind of guild it was,
and guess what you said... Omadon is here, and we're full on dps and
tanks. Geez it wasn't even what i asked you.
What's your point? You were more than likely asking because you wanted to join, which you wouldn't have done. As a tank your gear was not up to par with the guild even if there was space for tanks. And TBH even if we had needed tanks, after the way I saw you tank in Kara you wouldn't have got my vote.

And ever since the fall
of SQ you've been talking shit to us and treated us like we was lower
than you.
I've been perfectly nice to people who were nice to me. You acted like an ass at the end of SQ Cath, that's why I wasn't nice to you, or anyone else who was the cause of my leaving.
Was it because you had more purplez than us?
Epics have nothing to do with how I treat people. Or are you just jealous?

May you rot and burn in hell.
looooooooooool How 'mature' of you.

~~~

I wasn't grumpy at Luthians statemeant about ZA, it's understandable that people didn't understand how much harder ZA is than Kara. I got grumpy when we were accused of elitism, unfair looting (didn't Medula get the T4 helm on his first raid over Udd who was doing Kara for ages?), being told we didn't do enough when we boosted people through normal and heroic instances, even through Kara.

I left because I don't like being treated like shit when I put so much effort into the guild.

You've been banned from the forum Cath, as I said earlier, this place is meant to be relaxed and fun. But of course you won't care as you're not coming back Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heiriga
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 14:56

*sigh*

Even after SQ's disbanding, we can still flex our drama-muscles.

Pointing at both of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Takmari
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 14:58

Sorry for being a drama llama Heir Sad

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Bye   Sun 20 Apr 2008, 19:40

Okay, i'm fed up, Bye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye   

Back to top Go down

Bye
View previous topic View next topic Back to top