Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I feel like killing people.

Go down 
+3
Andromus
Cathleen
Lokkir
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokkir

Lokkir

I feel like killing people. Empty
PostSubject: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 11:18

I don't really know why, but i feel like going on a killing spree. I wonder how it would feel like killing a fu*k load of people. I wonder how it would feel to lick there blood from there hands. And i wonder how people would react to it. I really feel like trying it out, and i just see more and more arguments not to fail.

And society really is fuc*ed up, we are all just going to be either slaves or slave traders. Working our asses of to earn our daily keep and and then just when you turn 65 get a watch and live on the money you made in your working days. Or you make people work like slaves for you, you make more money then them and work you ass of to make everything go as you have planed then when you are about 50, retire and start traveling to places you have wanted to see. Or you die prematurely and have wasted your life saving to days that you never get to experience.

And communism is almost as bad but in another way, you all work on the same standards and those who got the skill to manipulate other people slowly get in a position over everyone else and can live a sweet life in another warmer country.

And school, here we learn how to do things that we will never have any use for and then we are commissioned into a factory or office to work until' we retire or die. That is a life that is before me but now i'm lonely and feel like killing, i don't want to be one in the crowd. And the ignorant people of the world deserve to die. I can't see why people can't see that a neuclear war that eradicates humanity is a bad thing, we just want to live to polute and spread even more and oppress the other beasts of the world. And people clame to be innocent, that is a lie since they don't take action they are supporting the rule we have at the moment.

Emo: why kill yourself when you can free people from this worthless life that they will live without understanding it?

If you consider me a psycho idiot please say why, i want your arguments, and if you can concure with anything i have writen that would be nice too.

Actualy i just want you to read this so you have heard my words, even if they might fall on deaf ears.

This is my view on the world, and if you ever get to meet me, please kill me.
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 13:03

I agree with you on some points, killing have acturally crossed my mind quite a few times, both me, family, friends and enemies, have i had some thoughts about killing. But what the heck would it benefit.
Friends i've grown mad at i've just stopped contacting, the family, lock my door, myself... i like being alive. Enemies, well if they doesn't have enough selfcontrol then i don't give a damn, let them bully me, they'll get bored eventually.

You're view of the world is true in some aspects, yet i would say that we're only as much slave as we choose to be, if we don't like it we just quit, if the boss is a jerk, we just tell him otherwise and get fired. So what if we doesn't got a job, life will go on and everything will be alright.
I don't think much of the future, it'll come soon enough. Live in the presence, not in the future or the past.
The way you see the school is true to some extend, yea, we're tought useless crap most the time, but honestly, it's your life, if you don't like it, just take a day off, or two, or a whole week. I myself once took 2 weeks off and left early everyday the week afterward.

Lokkir, your boss is just as much human as you are, if he's an idiot, just quit or tell him to shut the hell up, same goes with a teacher, or your parents for that matter.
I once got mad at my teachers and almost got two of them fired, i ended up leaving the school because of those two and the principle was pissed at the teachers.

To sum it up abit, take a week off or something Lokkir, with that kind of thoughts rushing through your mind, you could use some time away from it all. Tell your parents about your problem if you feel like it, or a friend, or even us as you're already doing.
Personally im here if you need me, anytime.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 13:11

Cathleen wrote:
To sum it up abit, take a week off or something Lokkir, with that kind of thoughts rushing through your mind, you could use some time away from it all. Tell your parents about your problem if you feel like it, or a friend, or even us as you're already doing.
Personally im here if you need me, anytime.

The problem is if i take a week of i will never get this school year done so i cant do that if i want to have a chance to ever get out of school.

And talk to someone? Well it isn't the same to talk to someone face to face as talking over internet, and i can't talk to my friends since they are to much like me, and my parents are morons in my point of view, even if they are not i still dont trust them (last time i told them anything like this they sent me to a psyciatrist asap). It is so annoying, and i got the unpleasant knowledge that a death of one isn't going to change anything but it gives some confidence too, killing someone isn't going to affect more than about 100 persons aka. less than 0.0000001% of all humans so it wont change anything. Well, perhaps i will just take my life instead to save alot of "innocents". Or i go on a killing spree and then take my life. Im confused.
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 14:22

Ask yourself this: is killing someone/something really worth it just to make you feel better? Then think about it. People can be douchebags, hell, even I sometimes am a whiny, bitching bastrad that just wants to annoy the crap out of everyone. But that is just one state of my mood. It passes.

But believe me, life is more than just work-school bullshit. That is just something we have to do. Yes, I know that 95% of what I am studying in school will give me nothing. It is basically a poitless waste of time. I just want to finish the damn school, so I have to bite my tongue and do as I am told. I too get annoyed with my parents, my relatives.

Try to cheer up. Watch some fun stuff, I don't know, just try to set your mind off this sulking state.

PS. Why do I always feel like a hypocryte when trying to give advices about life?
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 16:09

Andromus is right, do something to amuse yourself, like go watch a movie, seek out some comedies on the internet or something, hook up with some friends and go fishing. Anything that cheers you up really, listen to some happy music, write a crazy story or something.
Personally i've felt like you once or twice in my life, perhaps not as bad, but i have nonetheless, music calms me down, and drawing, i listened to music almost 24/7 and i was drawing whenever i could.

I know for a fact that you play RP irl too, try making a hilarious character and play something as far away from youself as possible, you've got some suicidal thoughts atm, go make a happy halfling hippie that loves flowers and small animals, or something else, it's your choice. All in all, try doing something out of the ordinary, and you'll get a diffrent view on your life and yourself.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 16:29

Cathleen wrote:
Andromus is right, do something to amuse yourself, like go watch a movie, seek out some comedies on the internet or something, hook up with some friends and go fishing. Anything that cheers you up really, listen to some happy music, write a crazy story or something.
Personally i've felt like you once or twice in my life, perhaps not as bad, but i have nonetheless, music calms me down, and drawing, i listened to music almost 24/7 and i was drawing whenever i could.

I know for a fact that you play RP irl too, try making a hilarious character and play something as far away from youself as possible, you've got some suicidal thoughts atm, go make a happy halfling hippie that loves flowers and small animals, or something else, it's your choice. All in all, try doing something out of the ordinary, and you'll get a diffrent view on your life and yourself.

I a'm listening to music 24/7, I'm writing poems about my thought all the time (and i never like them and throw them away) and about all RP characters i make are either evil tyrants or madening sooth-sayers. And what else i consider fun is watching people suffer... that is what i consider fun, and i can't help that. But i think i need some variation in the people i RP with, have played with the same people for 3 years. And one of the main things i think is a problem is that i'm lonely 24/7 even if i am with my friends, since they are more like a part of me than they are company to me.
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 16:41

Let's see...

http://blastwavecomic.com/index.php?p=comic&nro=1 and all the next pages. Good black humor.

https://www.youtube.com/user/JamesNintendoNerd

Watch his Angry Video Game Nerd series. Really gets you into a great mood, I first watched his stuff when I was sick. Helped me to cheer up greatly.

What you really need is to set off your mind to something else. Laughter is the best medicine against anything except when your appendix bursts.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 18:37

I've heard these kinds of points far to often, it's not a new way of thinking and it's always struck me as rather childish really.

I used to feel a similar way. Know why? Because I was some overly hormonal kid/teenager. Admitedly it took some medication and councilling, but I came out of it in my late teens and the world is sprakles and sunshine.

I really don't understand peoples negative attitude to work. Sure it sucks if you're stuck in Burger King, but what if you get your dream job? Dream jobs, or even jobs that are enjoyable aren't impossible to find. I blow things up, start fires and cause flood for a living.

School? Christ what would I give to be back in school! Where you can piss about all you like and the worse you get is a few days off school! Summer holiday? School kids don't know how lucky they are!

But yeah, if you actually feel like killing people got to a counciller.

If you're just a bit down in the dumps, take some LSD and sit under the stars xD
Back to top Go down
Kim'Jael

Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008, 19:46

LoL i wod like to kill people. I have almost dont it some times.
But hay i stop my self and say: "Hell i dont whant to go to prison" so i dont.
And well it's in my blood to go bezerk and attack stuff but hay i only use it when i need it Smile!
60% of all the people on earth are idiot's and are ment to be slaves to the smart once. China once hade that tipe of ruling: One smart guy to rull all. And they where prity god damm advansed.

Well 60% are the canon power and the canon foter, the pesent's and the other thing's that are thrown in to the death for no aperont reason... well smart people die to some times. Well those 60% of idiot's are still need'ed and they have a valu becorse there human.

And well, every one is a thief and a bandit, a hero a paladin, a Doom lord a Slayer, a holyman a peace maker, a Saint or a deamon. We all change... I for one think of my self as a Rogue/Paladin... Sneky staby and i try to heal and help my frend's. But that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Voojo

Voojo

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 01:26

Hilo there, man!
First of all, dude, ya must be know that your situation is not unique.
Ye, just Tak said this is kinda teen thing. [But im against tak's drug's suggestion! >: O ]

Rebellious "big balls" philosophy, grimmy mood, frustrations and so on.. But this is also a sourse of big enegry if puted in right way.
Sometimes phisical traning may place your body and mind in good form. If its boring - you can find something else..
The best thing to be active, man. You can find some occupation like making music, urban art, parkour, pickup, flashmob, extreme sport or whatever fun stuff is now popular except this subculture shit. the main thing here imho is to communicate people and make new ties. involve your fiends there as well. find something positive and social in spite of self-torture and growing negative in cycles of yourself and akind of you. Dont lock yourself with poems and books. you might thought wtf i must listen to this russian expatiating geek!? he dont even really understand me!
Because i was in your situation, dude. It was not so romantic duskness like yours but kind of that... a member of some anarchistic antifascist organisation, hated corp's, skin's, goverment, conspiracy theory.. my teen brain was overfilled with that stuff. our asses hanged in bad places lookin for trouble, escaping from dogs and militia in deep night after vandalism, jumping from 3th floors, screaming something on disagreement march and loosing 3 teeths from some guys Sad(((, crashing "bad ppl" windshields.... it was a mindless 2 years and now im geting wonder how stupid i could be to make all this stuff up. my parents might get in real trouble if igot catched. X[ damn hormones Smile guess this bugs leaved my head with time.
thank god now im a "home cat", having good motivationing interests and neiborhood of ppl wich loves me.
so dont be silly like meh, change yourself, learn on mistakes of overs, shine
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 10:09

My drug suggestion was more of an implication of "Go out and enjoy life, what ever it takes!". I feel people get far to hung up on what's bad with the world to really notice the awesome things. Yeah, there's alot of shit going wring with the world, but people don't change anything if they just mope about it!
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 11:06

never had the urge to kill anybody.. but i've had the urge to go back to my old school one day with a baseball bat, and beat the crap out of each and everyone in my old class..
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 13:05

Hmm, i can't say i want to kill people because of frustration, it is because i want to test how much it would change, to test what difference it would make. And the be happy no matter what part, i'm going to conserts about once a month, i try to larp once a month, and to RP even more offent if i can. But at the moment i don't really know, but i had a lovely conversation with another gyu over msn, we started to plan how to burn a house down and wait at the entrance of the house with axes, red axes.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 13:17

Killing people does change the world. But in most cases it changes it for the worst!

DON'T DESTROY THE BEAUTY D:
Back to top Go down
Voojo

Voojo

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 15:03

Yea! Burn it out, baby!
try make something originally, i want to see you in evening news!
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 22:14

Takmari wrote:
Killing people does change the world. But in most cases it changes it for the worst!

DON'T DESTROY THE BEAUTY D:

I'm quite convinced it cant get much worse, just bad in another way.

And i had plans, just like a old famous russian, the chess murderer. But i'm still just planing.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 22:41

This attitude isn't cool or funny really. It doesn't win you friends or lovers which is one of the things that makes life so great. If you're going to be miserable then the world will appear to suck because no one wants to be around someone like that.

Being negative is just a horrible cycles.

TBH "But i'm still just planing." just makes you sound like an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008, 23:13

I am an attention whore, if you dont like me dont pay attention to me. But this is the way i am.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 02:04

So then everything you're saying here is rubbish and just a ploy to get some attention?
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 12:29

Leave the thread Tak, honestlm you ain't helping, get lost.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008, 18:43

Patting people on the head doesn't help either Cath >.>
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008, 00:37

Oh, and I'm closing this.

Don't put things on a public forum then not expect a wide variety of thoughts, whether they agree with you or not.

Not everyone is going to be nice about things, some people are just nasty, some people are honest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I feel like killing people.   I feel like killing people. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I feel like killing people.
Page 1 of 1