Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Ridel's!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Ridel's!   Tue 08 Apr 2008, 19:39

Ok so i whanted to make a ridel and see what people think it/thay is/mean! Very Happy!
1. I carry Not only the blood of my self but of uther's i have no feather's for Flight i use that witch is sacred and keep's the power from escaping.
what am i?

2.(for those who play's warhammer)
I am carry the grow'n of Victory and the shame of defete.
Where ever i point my sight i can only see my light. I see my douther's and sone's fight in my name. I see them battle agains't the pig's of Diffirent loyalety's. I grant them the power of my will, fire and might. They have put me here to one day return but... I deside that after all i am the creator and the one that has the power of god's. My children are perfect they are all strain's of my genuis act's. My sones never die, they are eternal they are more then just some machines or... plated servent's there the will and power that i gave them. Who am i?

3. Poletic's Very Happy!(Erm... this might go very wrong... But hay i bet people out there might agree with me.)
My mind is not clear i see only the gold. Any life's that are set the the flame are not important they are but small cost's to that witch i'm getting and as i see the black gold get close the call's of the dead and the wounded sound louder. As i tell them that pease will come soon there mind's turn else where and they see that i lie. But what do i care i did not get the power that i have within my hand's from them! I got it from the blood of my father.

4. www.????.??? Very Happy!(it's a web sigt)
I carry not only the insane and the strange minded i carry the faceless leagon's that walk the earth i alsow carry the animal that has devoted it's life on the young. I carry the hate, love, laughter, scream's, blood, sweet, tear's. i carry that with's is "most" human to sume... Hated legon of idiesy to some... My mark is of a plant, i my mark show's sign of peace, i have the same amount of leaf's as the number of element's... What is my name?
(www.????.???)
----------------
Right... i have just made these from te tope of my head... i'll probebly make it more... Spellzor 1337 layter... but i just cant bother right now...
Very Happy! please give me some feed back! Very Happy! (Awnser the ridel's if you can Very Happy!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andromus

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Tue 08 Apr 2008, 20:16

Teh answur 2 nummah too iz:

Just don't let Orks near Terra, mmkay?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Tue 08 Apr 2008, 21:33

Nice Andro Very Happy! You got it right Very Happy!
Nice picsor's Btw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Wed 09 Apr 2008, 10:41

Okay for you who want a better picture of the Emperor, he is the little guy, and Horus, The REAL Emperor is the huge guy in black armour.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andromus

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Wed 09 Apr 2008, 15:50

Horus - the real emperor?

Okay, I understand he's created by genes from Emperor himself, but... he got toasted by Emperor.

And Sanguinus shouldn't be in that picture afaik.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Wed 09 Apr 2008, 18:32

let me guess.. nr 3 is george bush?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kim'Jael

PostSubject: Re: Ridel's!   Wed 09 Apr 2008, 20:26

Ferbian wrote:
let me guess.. nr 3 is george bush?

Theat's right Ferbi xD!