Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to join?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hexta

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 03:03

Hi there,

my name is Hexta, and I am a level 18 Troll rogue on Ravenholdt. I came across your guild on WoWWiki and I am interested in joining.

I assume I have to sign that I have read and understood the guild rules, I will do this once I have made thsi thread, after that, what happens?!

Your advice will be appreciated Smile
Hexta
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 09:12

Hai Hexta! Very Happy

It's so wonderful when new people visit us!

I assume you've read the guild rules since you've signed them Razz
So now you just need an interview by an elder, you can take contact to an elder yourself or i can Add you and direct you to one once i see you online at the same time as an elder.

Elders (that i can remember atm):
Uddersbane
Baelon (?)
Heiriga
Telban
Takmari
Agali

Looking foward to see the messager in the guild chat that says you've joined Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Heiriga
Admin
Heiriga

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 10:55

You found us via WoWWiki? Awesome. O.o

We need more trolls! Feel free to contact me when I'm online!
Back to top Go down
Hexta

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008, 11:19

Hey Guys, thanks for speedy reply.

I will add those elders when I am online, which has to be the weekend, but then again im not sure ill be on for a while, (moving house)

+ yeah I googled "horde guilds on ravenholdt eu" and wowwiki came up with a few. most of them were 70+ things. On the description for this I saw RP, then kara. I thought it was 70s+ but by the sound of things, its for all levels. Which is great!

Ta for now Smile
Hex
Back to top Go down
Watch-ou

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Me wan'ts ta join!   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 02:36

Hey Dere' Cool

I is Bria'torn a Troll from waaayyyy down t'outh and I 'erd that you as' some goood voodoo.
cyclops

I was t'inkin' that me an' my goood friend T'rom (ee' toll' me about ya') can join ya band an' get some gooood alliance meats.

Ee' is a likkle worries doh' as he tinks he may av' upset yaz'. He was once a par't a ya see but is' na more.

So wa'da'ya'say. can we be wid' ya's?
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug 2008, 15:28

I'm afraid we've disbanded several months ago. Smile

Although our mains are divided between all kind of guilds nowadays some of us have started an alt RP guild (All Azeroth Trading Co) and you are more than welcome to apply there:

http://aatc.omgforum.net

Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

How to join? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join?   How to join? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to join?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: General information-