Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This made me cry...

Go down 
+8
Arkanoth
Andromus
Agali
Caleb
Rashkaa
Morghien
Ferbian
Cathleen
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Cathleen

Cathleen

This made me cry... Empty
PostSubject: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 18:08

This made me cry...
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=293179877&sid=1&pageNo=1
Back to top Go down
Ferbian

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 18:18

read it before.. reading it again atm.. nice story Razz
Back to top Go down
Morghien

Morghien

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 18:40

first impression:
Wow....
but on the secon thought:
Why the bloody hell post that story there. nothing but stroking his own Epeen Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rashkaa

Rashkaa

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 19:05

"epeen"?

Anyhoo.

That is exactly what mankind -should- be like... Yeah it may seem harder to be nice... It's not really.

1/10 people are nice.

1 in f*cking 10!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 19:43

Really great to know there are still players and people like that.
Back to top Go down
Morghien

Morghien

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 21:34

Rashkaa wrote:
"epeen"?

Anyhoo.

That is exactly what mankind -should- be like... Yeah it may seem harder to be nice... It's not really.

1/10 people are nice.

1 in f*cking 10!

Epeen is referring to the electronical penis, and "stroking the epeen" means looking oneself seem better than the general public...
Basically what i am saying is that if he had been such a god fellow as he presented himself, he wouldn't have needed to tell it on a multinatioal forum to get "aaaaaw. you're such a good fellow"
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 22:43

Oh, stop it. After what he did he deserves to stroke his epeen as much as he want. And what's the point in doing something nice if no one knows about it?
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Andromus

Andromus

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 02:15

What a nice guy... Really made me smile, how kind people sometimes can be to complete stragers.
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 03:55

Well I actually agree with Morgh here. If you give something to someone but don't get nothing back, you won't go to the forums and tell the people there how noble and good-hearted you are. :\

So it's a bit strange. But otherwise it feels good to help people.
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 08:52

To be honest, I don't see it as a message saying 'look at me, aren't a fabulous?' sort of post...I see it as a 'look at this, this is how all players must treat each other'

/respect to him I say
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 11:05

Well, he should be proud of what he did, i wouldent care for it if he didnt post it, but now i think he might inspire others to do similar things with is a realy good thing. Tho Arka and Morgh, i see you point but i can stand that he is "stroking the epeen" after what he did.
Back to top Go down
Hapam

Hapam

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 11:31

I liked the story untill it goes here

" I am sitting here in shock right now....

Someone today (about 2 hours ago) messaged me ingame, and asked me to meet him in Ironforge.. I actually thought it was a person who was asking to join the guild yesterday, to went to meet him... Well, you can imagine my surprise when he shoved 5999g into my trade window and said "you deserve it" "

That almost reminds me when i played Runescape "yes i have played it" there people used to tell storyes like that. "My friend just gave me 100k gold" "My friend has 1000k gold".

Think what you want but that update 2 take all my respect away from that guy.
Back to top Go down
Tyranion

Tyranion

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 12:52

[quote="Cathleen"]This made me cry...
http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=293179877&sid=1&pageNo=1[/quote]

naaw, if cathleen could be that sweet to tyr Rolling Eyes Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 13:34

How does someone randomly giving him money make you lose respect for him Hapam? I don't quite understand. He didn't ask for the money and we know he didn't have a lot before hand as he spent the money he was saving for a mount to help the other guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This made me cry...   This made me cry... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This made me cry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Off-topic-
Jump to: