Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The price of pride - Lokkirs failure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokkir

Lokkir

The price of pride - Lokkirs failure Empty
PostSubject: The price of pride - Lokkirs failure   The price of pride - Lokkirs failure Icon_minitimeSat 02 Feb 2008, 14:57

The day had passed and the night were coming the undead hordes had put a siege on the city. Lokkir stood on a balcony and looked into the streets where the armed forces marched back and forth. He turned and walked inside again there she stood, Adriana, smiling at him and he smiled back.

“It seems like they will delay the attack yet one more day but I insist on that you should leave with the other refugees, the city isn’t safe.”

“Lokkir my dear, I am not going to leave you, and I never will” she answered.

Lokkir seemed a little nervous. “But think of the baby, this isn’t a place to
give birth in. please, I will come to you after we have defended the city.”

”Lokkir, I know of the situation and I want you to come with me, you don’t need to defend the city, we will be over whelmed and you could be killed.” Adriana looked a little worried.

“Adriana, you know that as a member of the house Sunshadow I have to stay behind and guard the gates of Silvermoon as my ancestors swore ages ago. I have no option, but you on the other hand can leave and assure your safety and the safety of our child.” He smiled warmly at Adriana.

A horn was sound, the sound of footsteps filled the air and soon it was joined by the sound of steel against steel.

Lokkir looked resolute “Adriana, you are leaving now, leave the city. I shall join you tomorrow.”

Adriana on the other hand looked worried and shaken. As Lokkir started to walk towards the stairs she rushed after. “No, Lokkir please! Don’t go there, I don’t care if you uphold your family honour all I care for is that you and me can live together for the rest of our days!”

Lokkir didn’t listen and kept walking down the stair. Adriana ran after him begging him to stop, not to risk his life at the gates, and ultimately she took a grip of Lokkir’s arm holding him back, Lokkir struggled to get loose and when he got loose Adriana fell over and hit the stone edge of the road with the back of her head, Lokkir petrified by what had happened and stood staring at the body of his soon-to-be wife. The clashing of weapons and the smell of rot came closer. Lokkir lifted the limp body and walked out of the city and buried near his home village. Lokkir’s heart were thorn to pieces and he walked of into the plaguelands and further south into that which was to him unknown...
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: The price of pride - Lokkirs failure   The price of pride - Lokkirs failure Icon_minitimeMon 04 Feb 2008, 23:01

I really like these Lokkir stories! They are well written and mysterious enough to be interesting - still Lokkir seems very "human" and sympathic. I regret that I have not roleplayed more with you in-game!
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: The price of pride - Lokkirs failure   The price of pride - Lokkirs failure Icon_minitimeTue 05 Feb 2008, 10:46

Well, Lokkir havet had any buisness with Agali and those times he have thought about talking to her he have had his hands full.

And Lokkir being "human", well he cares alot for others, even the, in other elves eyes, "lesser races"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The price of pride - Lokkirs failure   The price of pride - Lokkirs failure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The price of pride - Lokkirs failure
Page 1 of 1