Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agali
Admin
Agali

Information that are not rules but good to know anyway! Empty
PostSubject: Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!   Information that are not rules but good to know anyway! Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan 2008, 19:44

We don't mind people who prefer PVP, although we are more PVE oriented as a whole.

When we are doing instances and raids we are usually "non-storyline IC", meaning that we stick to our characters personality somewhat (although instances is the only place to test out all those /silly and /flirt emotes for real... Razz) but we don't give a damn about the story. Because Bill might be scared to death about warlocks IC and would therefor never travel with one to Underbog. Non-storyline IC lets him forget the fright for a little while.
It is simply an IC event that doesn't actually happen.

Guild meetings are at Sundays at 20:00 or around that time, depending on circumstances. The place for the meeting is mostly not decided until half an hour before so be patient or suggest one! As soon as things like that are set it will say in Guild Message of the Day (GMOTD). We always make a raid group for OOC talk during RP events.

No one is forced to join the meetings, although we will frown upon members who are online every sunday but never visit it. We will probably wonder why those members are in the guild. But we don't expect anyone to cancel real life things to join an event.

All members should have a real, IC reason to be in the guild. Some, like one of my alts, is only in the guild OOC and guildless IC. She never joins meetings or wear a tabard and therefor it is okay if her personality doesn't suit Sharpened Quill.

When Primal Nethers drop in Heroic instances we roll like this:
I can not craft anything that uses a primal Nether/I already have the BoP things that I can craft from Primal Nether - Pass
I intend to use this Primal Nether to craft a BoE item and sell it/I intend to use this Primal Nether to craft something for myself but not for my regular PvE specc - Greed
I intend to use this Primal Nether for a BoP item for myself/I intend to use this Primal Nether for a BoE item for someone in the guild - Need

***UNDER CONSTRUCTION***
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!   Information that are not rules but good to know anyway! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 17:05

Added Nether roll guidelines.
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!   Information that are not rules but good to know anyway! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2008, 17:47

Again, I'm impressed by the effort and thoughts you put into this when considering these subjects. I really like the rules and will try to stick to them, wether formal or informal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!   Information that are not rules but good to know anyway! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information that are not rules but good to know anyway!
Page 1 of 1