Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^

Go down 
+5
Takmari
Rhyss
Lokkir
Caleb
Arkanoth
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 07:54

I mean the 32 hour version, when you stay up twice as much as normally any normal person would do. ^^

It's fun. Especially if you have some studying or sleep disorders to sort out. Anyway, I'm doing it tonight... or rather: today. I woke up at 14:00 yesterday and I'm planning to stay up till 22:00 today.

Dunno why I share it. Just curious if anyone else does these crazy things like me. ^^ Have a nice sleep out there. .)Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 08:25

When i notice i am going to bed too late, or even at the morning, doing something like that to turn the day and relearn the value of sleep. Maybe not so healthy, but it works.
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 08:50

Exactly, can help a wrong biorythm or sleep issues as I mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 09:03

Yeah... this is me Larping vampire, 6 hours sleep every second day. (no im not waisting the night)
Back to top Go down
Rhyss

Rhyss

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 10:02

Heh, I guess some humans evolved from nocturnal primates...

Mukakakaka
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 14:53

That is Taks party head :3

I remember one Friday night, I was at a house party, no sleep at all (even during the next day), then the next night I went raving, no sleep untill 1am Monday morning.

I do that kinda thing alot xD
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 15:18

Woah! That's some skills alright. Any stimulants used? .P Okay let's pretend I didn't ask anything. ^^

Btw. I'm still up and not at all tired, so it's going smooth. ^^
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 15:23

That's a really silly question to ask on part of the forum the public can see xD
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 16:34

Well it wasn't on the door that silly people like me should keep out. xD
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 16:38

Silly is good ^^
Back to top Go down
Cathleen

Cathleen

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jan 2008, 20:25

"This is getting silly..."

- My most used sentence in the guild chat.
Back to top Go down
Sharpeyes

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 00:49

I pull all-nighters, my record bein the first time I got my main from 65-70, taking roughly 60hrs...I dare not go any more as I've been told if you go 72hrs without sleep, you go mad
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:18

I don't think you'd go mad. You'd just collapse on one spot and sleep for 2 or 3 days totally unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 10:39

Nah, you dont go mad, i have been awake for 3 days in a row and it wasnt any problem... more than that i was tired afterwards
Back to top Go down
Arkanoth

Arkanoth

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jan 2008, 11:05

How do you know, you didn't go mad? Razz Maybe you're so insane you don't even realize it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lokkir

Lokkir

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2008, 09:18

Well that's true... Nah, who cares anyway =P
Back to top Go down
Shagonar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jan 2008, 13:20

I have done that. Or actually was forced to do that in thearmy. I had to live a week with almost no sleep... Your body learned to fell asleep when there was even a small possibility to rest... and learned to wake up immediately when required.
Back to top Go down
Tworn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitimeThu 21 Feb 2008, 19:15

Ah yeah, the oh so lovley All-nigther.
At a lan i stayed up til i fell asleep at the keyboard xD then i slept along time! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^   Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone has pulled an all-nighter before? ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Off-topic-
Jump to: