Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Little Reminder

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 12:26

Hi, I'm Takmari, an Elder of Sharpened Quill.

The other Elders are Uddersbane and Shagonar.

Agali is our beloved leader.

Despite being a grumpy mare, Tak is in this guild because it's her home, she respects the members, the other Elders and most of all, Agali. That is, I respect them all IC and OOC.

Now, if I didn't have a shread of respect for Agali or the Elders IC, I wouldn't really be in this guild.

If you're in an organisation and you have no respect for the leadership, do you stay? Well I know I wouldn't.

If someone superior to you gives you an order, you do it, then ask questions (Providing it's not something retarded like jumping off a bridge...).

We're a Roleplay guild, people are in the guild for IC reasons as well as OOC.

I want people to think about thier IC reasons for being here, what they think of the guild officers and then, if you realise your character doesn't fit here, sort it out by character development of finding a guild that suits you more IC.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want people to leave, but I don't want the officers to be forced to be OOC and magically forget things to suit everyone else.

~Tak
Back to top Go down
Rashkaa

Rashkaa

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 13:09

well said... typed... whatever'd

But a brilliant point.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Cathleen

Cathleen

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 14:49

Hopefully this will be seen by those it affects.

After reading agali's post in the "unfortunate events" topic i started thinking about waht Cathleen might be doing here, as i think i might be one of the persons that IC, doesn't fit, since im not a seeker or a guardian, yet.

I for one will make the decision today and be ready for promotion at next guild meeting, if it does not require me to write a report first, in that case i'll be ready for promotion the meeting after the next one. (that sounded abit strange)

- Cathleen
Back to top Go down
Andromus

Andromus

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 16:04

Well, Andro IC is in guild because then he can feel like his eternal undeath has some point. He remembers how he was greeted warmly here despite that he was feeling pretty much worthless and unnecessary. He wasn't questioned and judged about his past. For that Andro is loyal to Agali.

Andro is guardian, and he sees his duty as to eradicate enemies of the guild. Same fate goes for traitors.

Anyway, good point Tak.
Back to top Go down
Uddersbane
Admin
Uddersbane

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitimeWed 09 Jan 2008, 19:57

Cathleen wrote:
Hopefully this will be seen by those it affects.

After reading agali's post in the "unfortunate events" topic i started thinking about waht Cathleen might be doing here, as i think i might be one of the persons that IC, doesn't fit, since im not a seeker or a guardian, yet.

I for one will make the decision today and be ready for promotion at next guild meeting, if it does not require me to write a report first, in that case i'll be ready for promotion the meeting after the next one. (that sounded abit strange)

- Cathleen

I don't think its entirely necessary to become a seeker or guardian to be part of the guild - the thing is not to openly roleplay something that goes against the ethos of the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Little Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Reminder   A Little Reminder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Reminder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Roleplaying :: RP discussions and tips-
Jump to: