Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little about Bovinus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Caleb

Caleb

Little about Bovinus Empty
PostSubject: Little about Bovinus   Little about Bovinus Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2007, 03:18

In my over 40 years of life i have studied all elements. They complete each other
in a perfect way. But water is special for me, since when i look at it i can see myself.
So i adopt it as my teacher.

It has not a stable form, takes the shape of its container. On dire conditions it can
change its form to a block of ice, or a flying vapour. It can be destructive when
emited with pressure, and can give life to who drink it.

I decided to be like water in my whole life. Depending on the condition that i am in
i can be a tough bear or a graceful cat, a healer that gives life, or wrath of nature that
takes it.

So about me, it is difficult to say concrete things about my personality, alignment
or habits. They change like autumn weather, and shaped by the condition which is
best for surviving.

For my likes and dislikes, well i love the smell of kodo poo, which is dense in
Thunder Bluff, probably because it reminds me the place where i think i am
completely safe. Also i like all things that are natural and pure. I do not feel
extreme hate on single things, but parasites who disturb the balance of nature i can
not stand on. And i do not like fire mages too, they might burn the forests and
disturb animals living there.

Other then Thunder Bluff my second best place is Moonglade. I like the company of
the bear spirit there, learnt a lot from her.
Back to top Go down
Takmari
Admin
Takmari

PostSubject: Re: Little about Bovinus   Little about Bovinus Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2007, 11:21

That's really nicely written <3
Back to top Go down
Caleb

Caleb

PostSubject: Re: Little about Bovinus   Little about Bovinus Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2007, 12:03

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Agali
Admin
Agali

PostSubject: Re: Little about Bovinus   Little about Bovinus Icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2007, 15:19

Yes that's pretty! And it is just enough to get me real curious about you and want to RP with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little about Bovinus   Little about Bovinus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little about Bovinus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharpened Quill :: Roleplaying :: Character descriptions-
Jump to: