Sharpened Quill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharpened Quill

Forum for the members of Sharpened Quill - the best roleplaying guild on Ravenholdt, EU!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A guide on the ranks of Sharpened Quill

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agali
Admin
Agali

A guide on the ranks of Sharpened Quill Empty
PostSubject: A guide on the ranks of Sharpened Quill   A guide on the ranks of Sharpened Quill Icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2007, 02:16

Sin Bin

What is this?

An Out of Character punishment rank. Someone with this rank has broken the guild rules and will not be able to speak in guild chat for a short duration.

How do I get there?
Break the guild rules (and continue doing it after
you have been warned). There are no rules on exactly how you get your normal rank back – this will be decided individually and mostly one or two hours might be enough for this punishment. Hopefully we will not have to use this rank atall. Warnings will be given but not to repeat offenders.

Initiate

What is this?
This is our starting rank for new members of the guild. You have access to guild chat.

How do I get there?
To get an invitation to the guild you must read our rules and accept them. Most times you will also have to do an RP interview/session with an Elder or the Grandmaster.

Acolyte

What is this?
The acolyte has not yet decided whether to be a Seeker or a Guardian – or he or she has not yet met the demands on those ranks. Acolyte is a rank for members who have stuck with the guild for a while, but have not progressed through the ranks for whatever reason.

How do I get there?
Be an initiate for 14 days, register on the forums, sign the thread that you have accepted the guild rules, show up for at least one meeting or other RP event and prove that you are a roleplayer or eager to learn.

Guardian

What is this?
Guardians are the in character martial champions of the guild. They are responsible for the defense and order of the guild IC. They are lead by, and loyal to, the Captains, Elders, and Grandmaster. There are no class, level or race requirements on being a Guardian - simply your in character attitude.

How do I get there?
Be worthy IC.

Seeker

What is this?
The Seekers are gatherers of information to our big book of knowledge. They investigate the worlds and might write articles on their findings. They are lead by, and loyal to, the Loreseekers, the Elders and the Grandmaster. There are no class, level or race requirements on being a Seeker - simply your in character attitude.

How do I get there?
Be worthy IC.

Captain

What is this?
The Captains are utterly responsible for the security and order of the guild IC. They are loyal to the Elders and the Grandmaster and command the Guardians.

OOC the Captains upheld the rules in guild chat and they always act as a good example. Captains hold 'soft' power in the guild - they cannot kick you themselves, or demote you to the Sin Bin but disobeying them OOC can lead to disciplinary action.

How do I get there?
You will be promoted (from Guardian rank) by the Elders or the Grandmaster if they see you fitting for this role. If you do not live up to it you can be demoted to Guardian again at any time. This rank requires a degree of in character appropriateness, and out of character responsibilioty.

Loreseekers

What is this?
The Loreseekers are the higher officers of the Seekers. They give tasks for the Seekers to complete and they make sure that the Seekers do what they are told.

OOC the Loreseekers uphold the rules in guild chat and they always act as a good example. Loreseekers hold 'soft' power in the guild - they cannot kick you themselves, or demote you to the Sin Bin, but disobeying them OOC can lead to disciplinary action.

How do I get there?
You will be promoted (from Seeker rank) by the Elders or the Grandmaster if they see you fitting for this role. If you do not live up to it you can be demoted to Seeker again at any time.

Elders

What is this?
The Elders manage the guild. They are responsible to hold events, meetings and make sure that new members are being invited, good members promoted, bad members demoted or punished and everything else that comes with running a guild. They always know what is happening in the guild and they have a tight communication with the Grandmaster. The Grandmaster is the only one who can command an Elder IC.

The Elders are excellent roleplayers and immediately take actions if they see someone behaving bad.

How do I get there?
The Grandmaster and the Elders are elitists and do not easily accept someone new within their ranks. This is because they all must connect together without flaws, chemistry must be completely right for them to work as a team. Be excellent and they might invite you to their ranks one day. But do not expect it.

The Grandmaster

What is this?
The Grandmaster is the leader of the entire guild and the president of the Elder council. She is utterly responsible for everything that all guild members do. If a guild member ninjas in an instance, speak OOC in Orgrimmar or act bad at any time – it all reflects on the Grandmaster. And she will not be thrilled.

How do I get there?
If you are an Elder and have the Grandmaster’s love you might be promoted to Grandmaster the day she decides to quit playing.
Back to top Go down
https://quill.forumotion.com

A guide on the ranks of Sharpened Quill
Page 1 of 1